What's new

Smok. Good or Bad ?

Their tanks are great for clouds, shit for flavour.

Their mods work very well for the most part but the build quality is often second rate.

You get what you pay for. And all the cheap china manufacturers have their faults. Hence they're cheap.
I will say that baby beasty you kindly diverted my way was actually not too bad, No to be fair was comparable to some good tanks. All the low ohms coils where cloudy poo. But the "smallest" 0.4 coil was very good.
Had no issues with the treebox plus but quite a lot of focus went into the finish on that one which helped.
But 200w plus mods in the £30 bracket are what they are. I said this in another thread. Like a cheap kettle. Sometimes the buggers last years other times they die in a few months but for £30 you get what you get.

I started vaping with a kangetech suboxmini (paint started to peel ) then i went to smok and got a koopor 200w with a tfv8 and i never had any problems with it at all, coils are cheap and easy to install, never leaked and later then went the tfv12 (not as good as tfv8 imo) , point is for the price they are amazing. Only problem i had that someone like me that is new i wish they added on the box "recommended batteries (mAh - voltage)" all it says 18650 and that aint much of a guide on what to buy XD

Temperamental imo. I own a fair bit of smok stuff, multiple pen 22, tfv4, tfv8, v8 big baby kit, baby beast, alien kit, skyhook box...i find its luck of the draw really, rba sections always suck and can be a right PITA, coils can cost an arm and a leg and dont exactly last, the skyhook was an absolute disgrace but my alien has served me well as a daily mod. Tanks are good for a decent cloud but as mentioned previously arent the greatest for flavour. I will, however, ALWAYS rate the pen 22 as one of the best if not THE best AIO. Flavour is brilliant and it vapes smooth, battery sucks if youre a chain vaper like me though!

Last edited:
Mixed feeling here. Own 3 Smok mods all work fine but too many people have had shoddy stuff that broke down, paint flaked way to easy.
Tanks, i have enjoyed the few i have the TCT, tfv4, big baby tfv8 and tfv12, the g4 rta not keen on that one. I have found most of them leak at times which is my main con, flavour wise i have thought them to be not bad, everyone raved about the flavour on OBS Engines but i didn't get what i expected so maybe different strokes for different folks.
Price wise i feel they are not worth their full prices, tfv coils don't last long so its rba's in all mine now. Mods well i would honestly pay a bit more and buy a DNA device or a yihi boarded mod instead these days.
So the truth is imo you can get better for the same cost mod wise, tankwise they are above average

Shite!!

Got four of their tanks lying coil less in a drawer somewhere. Keep doing this and you too might move forward one day.

Why do we need all these pointless threads are you trying to up your post count or something?
I don't see what's pointless about gaining people's opinions on things.
I don't see myself ever buying another Smok product, unless they up their game, a lot.

Never had or never will be interested in any of their tanks but I have a koopor 200 (that's smok isn't it? ) and an X cube ultra and so far I think they are pretty good mod's.

I only ever had the TFV4 and it was a heap of shit unless you use the expensive flavourless stock coils then it was meh.

Smok have exploited the market brilliantly they make ultra chavy cloud machines for Willy waving noobs. Its a bit like boy racer cars etc...

I've had two - Koopor mini was fucking awful in function but great in form, and a H-Priv which I bought as a cheap mod to keep in mu golf bag, but I was surprised by how much I liked it. The battery life is the most effecient dual cell mod I have. Only problem is the fire bar doesn't work properly anymore and this is only after 4 months. As others have said - you pay your money, you take your chances.

Back
Top Bottom