What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok G-Priv 2 in the UK?

I know they are slated a lot on here but the smok tanks have never failed me. Genuine question though as im curious what could have caused the potentially dangerous bodge job ?

I'm gonna have a look in B&Ms this week and see if I find a new mod I like. Doesn't have to be a G Priv I just like the look of them.

I know they are slated a lot on here but the smok tanks have never failed me. Genuine question though as im curious what could have caused the potentially dangerous bodge job ?

I'm gonna have a look in B&Ms this week and see if I find a new mod I like. Doesn't have to be a G Priv I just like the look of them.
Have a look on here mate, if not in the crazy prices section then you can use 20OFF for 20% off, but have a look on the crazy prices section you may see something you like

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/

Other online stores I have used

Cloudstix
Aceofvapez
Washington vapes
Sr vapes
Vaping 101

All above had great service from and cheaper than b&m stores

Have a look on here mate, if not in the crazy prices section then you can use 20OFF for 20% off, but have a look on the crazy prices section you may see something you like

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/

Other online stores I have used

Cloudstix
Aceofvapez
Washington vapes
Sr vapes
Vaping 101

All above had great service from and cheaper than b&m stores

Thanks dude I appreciate it.
Problem is I have mild schizophrenia and have paranoid tendencies after buying a dodgy smok mod off the internet before and would prefer to pay a bit extra for peace of mind and get it from B & M

Thanks dude I appreciate it.
Problem is I have mild schizophrenia and have paranoid tendencies after buying a dodgy smok mod off the internet before and would prefer to pay a bit extra for peace of mind and get it from B & M
Not a problem and fully understood but have a look at ecigone on the crazy prices section they've got some good deals at the moment, if you dont go the smok route, the online stores are very good and authentic items not dodgy Ebay jobs, bought mods from cloudstix ecigone and sr vapes all authentic and genuine

Back
Top Bottom