What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok alien battery door

joshjcook

Is anyone else having problems with the door popping half off, I've attached an image. The only other thing I can think is that my batterys might have swolen and need replacing.

Attachments

• 20170318_163851.jpg
    20170318_163851.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,003
  • 20170318_163851.jpg
    20170318_163851.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
yup, seen it before .... someone posted photos the other day.

It's not the batteries, it's the shitty smok.

Is anyone else having problems with the door popping half off, I've attached an image. The only other thing I can think is that my batterys might have swolen and need replacing.

You're not the first to post pics of this happening with the battery door on the Alien unfortunately :(.

There was one no more than a couple of weeks ago, another not long before that as well as countless other complaints about the battery doors.

As far as complaints on mods goes, I honestly can't remember any single mod racking up as many individual complaints for the same problems as a SMOK Alien :(. SMOKSs QC has gone right down the crapper :(!!

Had my Alien for 3 months now used daily, paint is as new, battery door fine . Never reset the puff counter reads 19519 I must be the one in a thousand with a good one then.

Like all things on the net, bad cases and defects will get highlighted, but that doesn't mean that they are all bad products, far from it in fact. The only reason there seems to be a lot of reported cases for the Alien is because they are so popular, end of.

Had my Alien for 3 months now used daily, paint is as new, battery door fine . Never reset the puff counter reads 19519 I must be the one in a thousand with a good one then.

Had mine since mid Jan and got a latex cover off eBay and have no problems with paint or battery doors or screen lol. Even updated it twice lol

I've got 3 smok aliens that I use as daily beaters. Finish, battery doors all fine here. Guess I was just lucky

Nothing to do with luck, just a lot of smok haters on this site [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom