What's new

Smok Alien - Atomizer Short ?

I run 2 baby beast tanks, 1 on the Alien and 1 on an iPower - both at 50w. The Alien has 2 LG 3000MAH batteries, the iPower has a 5000MAH internal. I drain them both each day and then switch to my 'home kit' in the evenings

Yeah i've kept my istick by eleaf, and my cleito 120 so i can use that if i ever run out...

ive just dropped smok a message on social media to see if they can give an official answer to " What is new in 1.3.2 "

I run 2 baby beast tanks, 1 on the Alien and 1 on an iPower - both at 50w. The Alien has 2 LG 3000MAH batteries, the iPower has a 5000MAH internal. I drain them both each day and then switch to my 'home kit' in the evenings
You're batteries are dead or you never put it Down?

You're batteries are dead or you never put it Down?

Neither - I work in an office, so only get to nip out every 90mins or so for a few mins. I do vape in the car for an hour each way too. That's just how much power they need - I have 3 sets of 18650s, and it's the same whichever I use. There are people on here who use a LOT more than that!

Yes, working perfectly.

This is what i did, and it worked.

Only possible con could be the battery life, i'll see how i get on tomorrow. With 25r's and vaping at 100w should the battery last all day ? Thanks

There's no way your batteries are going to last all day at 100w, especially vaping heavily. I chain vape in the evenings at around 70w and get around 3 hours off a set of batteries, I hope your using a seperate charger with the Smok as they are renowned for unbalancing your cells when charging via usb fine for a quick midday top up but I wouldn't feel safe relying on it to charge all the time.

There's no way your batteries are going to last all day at 100w, especially vaping heavily. I chain vape in the evenings at around 70w and get around 3 hours off a set of batteries, I hope your using a seperate charger with the Smok as they are renowned for unbalancing your cells when charging via usb fine for a quick midday top up but I wouldn't feel safe relying on it to charge all the time.

Yes i use a nitecore charger.
I'm gonna pick up two extra batteries and see if that works out ok.

I only vape at home, but supose it cant do any harm.

A lot of the better vendors sell batteries in a plastic case now anyway- even for when you are at home, keep them in the case. Don't just keep them on a shelf or laying around. I've even seen some of the well known youtube reviewers with all their batteries just lined up behind them next to each other.

It seems like you have sorted out the short message now, I got it every now and then with the TFV8 baby beast RBA.

Back
Top Bottom