What's new

Smok Alien - Atomizer Short ?

VenomX

Achiever
Hi guys, i just fired up my new smok alien 220w, and connected my tank whilst it was off and it kept saying atomizer short whenever i tried to take a puff.
So i disconnected the tank, then reconnected it this time whilst it was on, and now seems to be ok.

Anybody else had this issue as i read a few people saying it on other forums..

So tempted but i will refrain ;). I'm sure a Smok aficionado will be along to put you right

I'ev just upgraded the firmware to 1.3.2, anybody know what changes have been made in this edition ? Thanks

software updates have bricked so many aliens ive lost count on the amount ive read about so no idea what it does as i would never update.

software updates have bricked so many aliens ive lost count on the amount ive read about so no idea what it does as i would never update.

Well it's done now and so far seems to be fine. maybe they didn't update properly ?

You can always go back a firmware if anything goes wrong.

you cant always go back if its totally dead and not recognized by a computer.

as long as its working now its all good. youve been one of the lucky ones.
i would of thought the short would have been the coil not connecting correctly but never had this so just a guess.

can i call you yo yo now as youve been up and down on your vaping journey.
from vaping at 350watts and then down to a nautilus at 12watts and now back up again :D:D

you cant always go back if its totally dead and not recognized by a computer.

as long as its working now its all good. youve been one of the lucky ones.
i would of thought the short would have been the coil not connecting correctly but never had this so just a guess.

can i call you yo yo now as youve been up and down on your vaping journey.
from vaping at 350watts and then down to a nautilus at 12watts and now back up again :D:D

Lol :)
I've never owned a nautilus whatever that is. but yes i did go from vaping at 350w to about 100w and owe it to you guys otherwise id be wasting liquid, coils, battery and my health so thanks POTV :D

Oh soz, I thought you was asking about the aspire nautilus for mouth to lung a while back.
And totally agree about the help and support we've all had from this great forum and its members.

So tempted but i will refrain ;). I'm sure a Smok aficionado will be along to put you right

This is what I call progress ! So good of you not to jump on the SMOKBASHFEST bandwagon.

Sure they have their issues but they are what they are. Vaping products for the common man. Cheap, popular and big sellers. If their brash styling attracts new vapers into the world of vaping that can only be a good thing, surely?

As has been said many times, there may appear to be a lot of problems with SMOK products but this could well be because there are a LOT of SMOK products out there. I have a lot of SMOK stuff and I can honestly say that only one of them products has failed to work perfectly and that's the V8 Baby RBA.

This is what I call progress ! So good of you not to jump on the SMOKBASHFEST bandwagon.

Sure they have their issues but they are what they are. Vaping products for the common man. Cheap, popular and big sellers. If their brash styling attracts new vapers into the world of vaping that can only be a good thing, surely?

As has been said many times, there may appear to be a lot of problems with SMOK products but this could well be because there are a LOT of SMOK products out there. I have a lot of SMOK stuff and I can honestly say that only one of them products has failed to work perfectly and that's the V8 Baby RBA.

Same here, to be fair ive had one or two dodgy TFV8's but the smok mods and the new TFV12 seem to be excellent quality.

Back
Top Bottom