What's new

Small things we do while vaping that deserve no explanation

I save all my boxes for mods and tanks and have a box for my boxes, its the box box.
Fed up of digging out the boxes from the box box when I want tank spares, ive removed all the spares bags from the boxes and labled them for wich tank they are for and put them in a bag, it's the bag bag.
Now I dont have to dig the correct box out of the box box to find tank spares, just grab the bag bag out of the box box. much easier.

Lol, so like me. Sorry about that.:18:
I have a draw for all my boxes. The parts bags are all labelled and kept in their own, sealable, box. As are drip tips and 510 adaptors.. even my, clean, scrap cotton has its own box. It's used to mop up small spills and wipe weepy tanks.

matchie, me, nah. It's only my mechs that I even bother with. A bit back someone sent me a anodised purple dripper, that didn't match any mod I had. I've now got 4 purple drippers and they still don't match my mods.

I do like round figures when setting my regulated mods. But it really isn't that important.

one thing I can't do is use any vape tool, for anything but vaping. Scissors, tweezers grips and all only ever get used for vaping.

tanks should only be stainless .......anything else is filth

those who vape on odd numbers are scum

Ah thought so. My family are from Madeira! Im was born in the uk, spoke Portuguese b4 english lol are u still in Portugal? Hows things?

You actually look Portuguese in your avatar :hugs:

Things in Portugal are not as bad as our neighbour countries but still far from safe. Been home working for the past 3 weeks.

Stay safe. Cumprimentos.

Another thing I do, because I diy, is to become a bit agitated when I see one liquid bottle almost ending and having to decide what to mix next. Ohhh... the expectation of steeping a new flavour profile.

Oh boy.
I got one. After the proper OCD wattage adjustment, when I vape I rotate counterwhise the mod 90º each pull.

This is, if fire button was at 3 o´clock, next must be 12. No skip allowed, if I miss one, back to the number to recover that puff xDD

I dont even think about it, just do it. The shape of my two mods allows me to do that without any effort or forced gest.

Why?! who knows.

I always take a deeper pull on my last vape (say I'm having a quick break at work persay) but I did this with smoking too...

you all need to be on the

tenor-3.gif

list !!

Speaking of denim, brings back the memories:

dl.jpg

Bit of a rubbish album really, too commercial.

dl2.jpg

We used to call then a cut down, aka as a cut off, battle jacket or battle vest.

I like to watch the wicking bubbles on my Rtas...

...this Covid lockdown is starting to test my sanity

Stay safe.

I have to start the day with a fresh built RDA so I build one every night before bed for that brand new morning setup

Back
Top Bottom