What's new

Small things we do while vaping that deserve no explanation

Overhang, underhang, don't give a jot, if it's DTL it'll be a mech, so no annoying chipset Wattage to tinker with, MTL is TC, so again I just push the temp to where I'm happy with it. Sounds pretty relaxed so far eh?!? Liquid running down a mech onto the hands drives me crackers though, canny abide it on me.

upload_2020-4-3_22-28-2.jpeg

Sometimes zouz, yer a twat, but you know this already... LOL (Much love)

This is why I prefer mirror polish to brushed stainless.

What if the brush grain on the atty is slightly different to the mod? What if it's the same but one is left to right and then other is right to left. Or down to up. Hell on earth.

For me, i like matchy. I like having odd numbers on wattage cause i enjoy being different :S:30:

But im ok with no matchy if my fav drip tip don't match its not the end of the world....i can suffer unmatchy.

Flavour over everything :lovesign:

@RuiG good thread mate. Also Rui are u Portuguese by any chance?

I save all my boxes for mods and tanks and have a box for my boxes, its the box box.
Fed up of digging out the boxes from the box box when I want tank spares, ive removed all the spares bags from the boxes and labled them for wich tank they are for and put them in a bag, it's the bag bag.
Now I dont have to dig the correct box out of the box box to find tank spares, just grab the bag bag out of the box box. much easier.

I save all my boxes for mods and tanks and have a box for my boxes, its the box box.
Fed up of digging out the boxes from the box box when I want tank spares, ive removed all the spares bags from the boxes and labled them for wich tank they are for and put them in a bag, it's the bag bag.
Now I dont have to dig the correct box out of the box box to find tank spares, just grab the bag bag out of the box box. much easier.

I do the same. Everything in its box unless its on rotation currently.
Ive just had some little plastic bags delivered so next wk i will be bagging coils and drip tips all nicely organized.
I have all my 10ml salts in 1 shoe box and my shortfills in another lol.

When all this corona shit is over ive got a few giveaways to do and a few to sell too. Got way too much vape gear

Dee

Back
Top Bottom