What's new

Small dual mod reccomendations?

CalebNyan

Im looking at getting my first dual 18650, and wanted something fairly small. around the size of the innokin coolfire IV tc100 would be ideal. Wanting to use it with 24/25mm tanks (which I am also open to suggestion for) What do people like? Anyone got one looking to sell on?

I'm eyeing up the eleaf invoke mod as the smallest dual battery mod I think I've seen. And eleaf are inexpensive and decent quality.

But if I was rich, I'd probably treat myself to a squid industries double barrel mod!

I own the minikin v2, it's my absolute favourite mod, but if size is the overriding requirement you can get smaller.

Another vote for the minikin v2 and the eleaf invoke, also the new admodus lustro worth a look, compact and slightly cheaper than minikin v2.

Been looking for a small dual battery mod also and seen the modefined Lyra not sure it is smallest but been getting good reviews.

Had never heard of this mod, had a look, not the smallest but quite a neat design. However I suggest you check out the Jai Haze review re the defective 510 pin, might be an issue.

How about a cheap as chips livepor 160?

Paid about £15 for it and it’s a great bit of kit
IMG_0009.JPG

@glasvapour Had a look at the jaihaze review that could be a problem with the 510 pin he seemed to have 2 that had the problem saying that nobody has mentioned it, still might take my chances with the ultem & black they have them in stock at sr vapes

Looks a nice mod and I don't know anything about them, just came across his review and thought I would mention it, vaping with vic didn't mention any problems and rated it highly.

Back
Top Bottom