What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Small compact kit

Noaman Ramzan

Postman
Hi apes am looking for a small compact kit . Nothing to fancy .just a sub ohm easy to carry kit

I loved that armour pro kit but be sure to order from China to get the 5ml tank.
Such a good set up and with a decent 21700 battery it packs some life for a single cell mod.

If its a squonk mod then i would go for the Vandy Vape pulse 80 watt or the pulse x both are very light in weight can use a single 18650 with adaptor to make it the size of a 20700 or it can take a 20700 on its own.....

Depends really on how you will use the Mod. I've just got in the Geek Vape Flint Kit. They market it as a small, portable Nic Salt set up. 900mAh battery and decent
I've got the Vaptio Armour Pro Kit as mentioned before, it's a lovely kit and a good good flavoursome Tank with it. Single battery but at 21700, the life is pretty decent

Eleaf Invoke 220W, it's tiny for a dual 18650 battery mod, about £27 on FastTech.
^^ This. I use one as my out-the-house mod with a Clieto Exo. At 55w can (just) squeeze a full day out of it.

Thanks for all the replies. Its for 1 of my freinds and armour kit is nice. I was thinking the obs cube 40 pound from ecig one. The vandy vape pulse is so good but he will not be into building .think hes started smoking again so a little kit with some fruity flavours will help him .

Back
Top Bottom