What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

Everyone welcome mate but I can't believe you bought a serpent clone that's sacrilege :18:
How you enjoying the wasp ?
Tried two builds so far.
3.5mm ID 6wrap flapton and it couldnt handle it.
Flat flavour but very cloudy for such a small rdta.
Now trying 24g ss316L 12wrap 2.5mm ID coming out at .94ohms at 45w and the flavour is punching.
Going to empty the tank and reduce the amount of wraps to 10.
First impressions are unbelievable really for such a small thing single coil punches well above its weight.

well @StrawberryRipple we're a couple of days in, how you finding the wasp?
Wondering if i can take the tank off the bottom and use it as an RDA alone as the flavour and vapour production is emense for such a tiny thing.
Thought the tank at the bottom was a good idea until it comes to filling it up which is a pita as you have to fill it throigh the wick holes. Wouldnt be so bad if it didnt need filling very often.
Same as the obs engine would be an absolute belter if it was scaled up bu 15-20%.
Nice for a session though and belting flavour.

Serpent SMM clone arived today and ive managed to get a simple 3mm ID clapton build in it and just experimenting with power on it.
Very flavourful but a little restricted on airflow so may reduce ID down to 2.5mm later and see how that goes.
I know you werent keen when i said i was getting a clone of what is fast becoming a single rta tank icon but other than a couple of dodgy o rings on the airflow control slider i cant fault it.
20171110_162045.jpg

Wondering if i can take the tank off the bottom and use it as an RDA alone as the flavour and vapour production is emense for such a tiny thing.
Thought the tank at the bottom was a good idea until it comes to filling it up which is a pita as you have to fill it throigh the wick holes. Wouldnt be so bad if it didnt need filling very often.
I stopped using mines for that reason and wondered the same thing.
Might just sell it and get the wasp rda.
Although I've just bought a couple of squonkers so might try it on them.

Tried two builds so far.
3.5mm ID 6wrap flapton and it couldnt handle it.
Flat flavour but very cloudy for such a small rdta.
Now trying 24g ss316L 12wrap 2.5mm ID coming out at .94ohms at 45w and the flavour is punching.
Going to empty the tank and reduce the amount of wraps to 10.
First impressions are unbelievable really for such a small thing single coil punches well above its weight.
I've got some 24g ss316l so will try the same build

I didn't get on with my serpent mini, I couldn't get it not to leak. Any recommendations on easiet to wick.

This is where u all say serpent mini

I didn't get on with my serpent mini, I couldn't get it not to leak. Any recommendations on easiet to wick.

This is where u all say serpent mini
the serpent mini 22 ? the best wicking advice i have seen and used is VWV. skip to 7mins 50 seconds when he starts wicking. I have found the OBS Crius 2 a dream to wick

Back
Top Bottom