What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RTA's Supporters Club

im looking into getting another rta, ive got the obs nano but dont like the liquid in mouth & having to have soak excess juice using cotton bud, how you finding the Crius & what call you whacking in there cheers,
hi mate a lot of good advice from @mick brown om the wicking you seem to be having watch the video and take on board qhat mick has said and you should be sorted

The Crius is tremendously easy to wick right now I have the coil that came with it in there been running that for a couple of weeks with stellar results
I have rewicked a few times in that period and you can do that in less than 3 mins and never once had an issue

My advice would be Defo add the Crius to your list of tanks to buy as it's a flavour machine, it is a very airy tank whereas your Serpent minis and SMM are more of a restrictive draw even with airflow fully open, you can obviously adjust the airflow on the Crius to achieve that restriction if you like that, I have mine only a quarter way open

However I would try and nail the wicking on the serpent before shelling out for a new tank mate as when you get it right there's a lot of enjoyment to be had with the serpent tank

hi mate a lot of good advice from @mick brown om the wicking you seem to be having watch the video and take on board qhat mick has said and you should be sorted

The Crius is tremendously easy to wick right now I have the coil that came with it in there been running that for a couple of weeks with stellar results
I have rewicked a few times in that period and you can do that in less than 3 mins and never once had an issue

My advice would be Defo add the Crius to your list of tanks to buy as it's a flavour machine, it is a very airy tank whereas your Serpent minis and SMM are more of a restrictive draw even with airflow fully open, you can obviously adjust the airflow on the Crius to achieve that restriction if you like that, I have mine only a quarter way open

However I would try and nail the wicking on the serpent before shelling out for a new tank mate as when you get it right there's a lot of enjoyment to be had with the serpent tank

thanks all for the advice, ive just put a fused clapton in the nano & put abit more cotton in this time & no juice in the mouth, so got that cracked, as for the Crius im going take a punt on it, anyway cheers all & will use the nano till new tank arrives :)

also thanks mick brown i did what you said the cotton wick tails was cut short & just sat in holes & works like a champ .

I hate the cliche sayings they sound dickish but for me the pharaoh mini is a complete game changer I struggle to put it down

I purposefully tried to lay off it at the weekend to enjoy my Crius more as I didn't leave a lot of time between that arriving and the pharaoh glad I did as the Crius had been one that I don't think has been giving the credit it deserves at that sort of price
£20 and you're getting a superb single coil RTA with top class flavour and the build quality, airflow, wicking are what you would expect from a more expensive tank
Thought I'd bought a pharaoh mini based on this post, but looks like I bought the full sized pharaoh by mistake [emoji23]

Seriously impressed though, single coil, just as much flavor as the Wotofo Troll it replaces, and on par with my Serpent SMM but with more airflow.

Looks a bit daft though on my backup mod, looks like I might have to buy a bigger one [emoji3]

b0054a96d9b3e22273f3d365b3aca331.jpg

Today I'm rocking the wasp nano rdta on top of the Charon
Really enjoying this vape with some VRUs Jam doughnut which I'm delighted with

IMG_4464.JPG

Any experience of the Charon Vs the Battlestar? Torn between the two, although guess they're pretty similar[emoji1]
i do indeed I had the battlestar first and loved it so much that I was leaning towards another Smoant product and then the Charon came out and every review was spot on so that made my decision

It's a powerful mod and it's hard I always have to turn the wattage down a couple of notches on the Charon in comparison to my other mods

But the build quality is fantastic especially for the price

If I was to choose between the two I'd buy the Charon infact I'm very close to hitting the button on purchasing a second with a different coloured door

Thought I'd bought a pharaoh mini based on this post, but looks like I bought the full sized pharaoh by mistake [emoji23]

Seriously impressed though, single coil, just as much flavor as the Wotofo Troll it replaces, and on par with my Serpent SMM but with more airflow.

Looks a bit daft though on my backup mod, looks like I might have to buy a bigger one [emoji3]
Stick the extension section on it and it will probably fall over.
Dont forget therevare four additional build decks for it.

I have been vaping on the wasp nano rdta most of today and I've really enjoyed it, I've just picked my Pharaoh mini back up after not using it since yesterday

Seriously I can see me end up owning about 6 of these tanks there is nothing I have in my arsenal that can touch it, got 2 Serpent SMMs the serpent mini the obs Crius 2 and while they are all excellent RTAs the Pharaoh is just exceptional so if you are ever selling one I'll buy it
If I had 10 of these I'd still want more just incase something happened and they became rare or stopped being manufactured

Back
Top Bottom