What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

New Simple Vape Co. 'Essentials range' added .... 50% VG and available up to 18mg, lots of flavours, including two tobaccos £3.99 for a 10ml bottle.........

If anyone tries any I'd be interested to hear your thoughts, with my stock in my cupboard I'm not really in a position to buy more liquids at the moment.

also a question for my MTL vaping friends... I put the NS20 element range on, it seems to me they should be on the list but at 65% VG I wonder if anyone's had any wicking issues? (if anyone's tried them yet)

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/ns20-eliquid-by-element/ns20-eliquid-10ml-bottles.html

... at 20mg you'd think it would have been designed to work in small pen devices and the like but 65% VG seems high to me, does it seem quite a high in viscosity? or are we good to recommend in devices with small wicking holes/channels?

If you keep making exceptions to the rules, then what's the point of having them? :D

Mebbe a separate section for non-UK juices? Just a thought ......

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.

Back
Top Bottom