What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Cough cough Zt is Manabush.... don't think he's precious though. [emoji106]

your right i'm not :)

@Roger Hodgetts Have a go on The Druids Brew or House Of Liquids - exemplary tobacco vapes at a PG/VG Level suitable to your gear.

Id still suggest though that 4.4v may be a smidge much on your coil.

IMO anyway.

Ive you are after the more vapour that kind of temperature can produce - you may be better looking towards the intermediate sub tank style atties and a higher VG juice.

sounds to me like you are trying to push the juice to far in the gear you have.

your mileage may vary though .. thats just my opinion.

Apologies if I’ve offended anyone. I’m new to this forum malarkey! Haha

I do have some druids brew. I might try that next.

So annoyed with having to bin a coil after 2 days tho haha

Apologies if I’ve offended anyone. I’m new to this forum malarkey! Haha

I do have some druids brew. I might try that next.

So annoyed with having to bin a coil after 2 days tho haha

you have offended no one at all :)

do look at what I said about the amount of power you are putting thru your coil though ...

you may be better off using the Nautilus 0.7 if you want to use more watts .. or looking at different gear.

4.4 is a bit high for a 1.8 coil imo.

thanks ZT.

I’m not trying to push the tank/coil on purpose

Just an amateur trying to find a juice that would work with that tank.

What v would you reccomend vaping on to get the most out of the druids brew?

thanks ZT.

I’m not trying to push the tank/coil on purpose

Just an amateur trying to find a juice that would work with that tank.

What v would you reccomend vaping on to get the most out of the druids brew?

Power through coil is as personal as your taste in flavours (although too much is always going to burn coils and juice quicker) - for me personally I find between 3.6 - 3.7is about the right voltage (I use .7 coils in a nautilus and don’t really go above 16 watts. Coil lasts me about 7 days .. with Manabush (by the way Chiricahua is lighter on the coils than powwow)

Try it at that level and see if you get better results!

I’d advise the same for druids brew as well - but as I say, this is just my preference

For what it’s worth - I find the .7 coils a better longer lasting coil all round - i dont get on with the 1.8s at all

What @Ment said is correct - we use both Nature vape atomisers and Nautilus 2s for testers on the liquid.

I feel your pain @Roger Hodgetts ... I've just killed a nautilus coil in 2 days vaping Simple French Tobacco. ..... it's still working but it's just starting to taste a bit 'dirty' ..... In my experience all the best tobaccos do it. :D

It's just something you have to deal with, I get my Nautilus coils from Gearbest which only work out just over a quid each and I vape using a rebuildable a lot of the time to save the coils.

Thank you for that. I will try the Chiricahua tomorro.
I’m using a eleaf I stick and forgive me if this a stupid question. But is 3.6v / 6.8w low too low? I don’t know why but I’ve always found my old juice to work on 4.4v

I feel your pain @Roger Hodgetts ... I've just killed a nautilus coil in 2 days vaping Simple French Tobacco. ..... it's still working but it's just starting to taste a bit 'dirty' ..... In my experience all the best tobaccos do it. :D

It's just something you have to deal with, I get my Nautilus coils from Gearbest which only work out just over a quid each and I vape using a rebuildable a lot of the time to save the coils.
Thanks Simon
Maybe I might have to move away from tobacco?
I’m not sure watts and volts can be changed independently on the eleaf I stick?

Back
Top Bottom