What's new

shopping list

Plan on rescuing at least one bottle of Penderyn and bringing it home across the border.

I rescued a bottle of Glenmorangie from our local Sainsbury's on Tuesday, on offer @ £25.

It appears to have disappeared ! :rolleyes:

Border crossings completed with a bag of goodies, a bit disappointing though, first off unfortunately he didn’t have the Ares 2 rta so most definitely will be ordered online next week, I did however get another zlide tank he did me a good deal I felt £15 well pleased also 2 n/s tobacco & a watermelon and 2 fb a uk tobacco and usa tobacco, looking forward to trying them. 2nd disappointment NO Penderyn so settled for Tamnavulin speyside have had it before so looking forward to tonight’s tasting session of vape flavours, also 2 nice venison stakes from the game butchers. So all in all a good trip out.

Sounds like a decent trip mate! What brand are the liquids? £15 from a vape shop for a new Zlide is a decent price fella. Shame about the Penderyn though! Love me a bit of venison too, good call!

The juices are V4pour £2.50 each for 10ml will see how they go. I do prefer to pay a bit more for quality, but will give them a try. It’s good that there are quality suppliers here that I can try. Stakes for Saturday night yummy

You never know mate they might suit you. They're a brand I'm aware of but not tried before so hope they are good for you. I've got some nice big rump steaks from the local butchers for tonight and a glass of whisky to wash it down with, lovely. I'd swap for your venison though ha ha.

I’m just finishing off the last bit of manabush FireWater no1 it’s been really enjoyable, and worth every penny, this new juice was reasonably price but hopefully not a cheap flavour, that’s why I won’t mind paying more for quality flavour , I’m going to Christian the new tank with the tobacco n/s by Podsalt Virginia that cost £3.80 but that’s for later on after tea with my wee dram

Was just thinking, I reckon I'm going to stick with New Vaping for Hardware, what with them being local to me. 20% POTV discount 'n all. Didn't know that, last time I ordered off them.

Hope it's alright carrying on this thread but this should rap it up now, last night it was tasting Podsalt n/s tobacco with several Tamnavulin's drams, well what lovely bed fellows they made most enjoyable. Today whilst at work V4pour fb Rollie flavor, really nice hand rolled tobacco flavor which kept through out the day enjoyable.Tonight Mathew I will be trying V4pour UK Tobacco and of course another dram of speysides heavenly water. Will definitely be trying other V4pour flavors in the future.

Last edited:
£15 for the Zlide is not bad at all. That is about what you'd pay online, the cheapest I've seen was £12.99 I believe, but usually £14.99. Not bad at all considering b&m are usually most expensive.

Hope it's alright carrying on this thread but this should rap it up now, last night it was tasting Podsalt n/s tobacco with several Tamnavulin's drams, well what lovely bed fellows they made most enjoyable. Today whilst at work V4pour fb Rollie flavor, really nice hand rolled tobacco flavor which kept through out the day enjoyable.Tonight Mathew I will be trying V4pour UK Tobacco and of course another dram of speysides heavenly water. Will definitely be trying other V4pour flavors in the future.
So you'd recommended the V4pour tobacco range then? Whisky and a nice tobacco vape sounds like a lovely evening! How was the venison?

Back
Top Bottom