What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

shopping list

I'd be interested to hear @Toastie as before lockdown I'd order and go collect and always been fine. You can't be that far from me if ya only 20 miles from Washington.

Local talk and some you can find online, fake juice allegations and the like, their own juice not being mixed in sanitary conditions, stuff like that.

Doesn't mean any of it is true, but it's enough to put me off.

If you've had no problems, carry on ordering from there, plenty on here do, without issue.

I'm probably not, I'm just north of Newcastle, up near Crammy and that.

Local talk and some you can find online, fake juice allegations and the like, their own juice not being mixed in sanitary conditions, stuff like that.

Doesn't mean any of it is true, but it's enough to put me off.

If you've had no problems, carry on ordering from there, plenty on here do, without issue.

I'm probably not, I'm just north of Newcastle, up near Crammy and that.
Yeah I've not encountered any issues but will have a look about for the things you mention.
Aye I know Crammy, lived there for a while some time ago, now in Gateshead.

Yeah I've not encountered any issues but will have a look about for the things you mention.
Aye I know Crammy, lived there for a while some time ago, now in Gateshead.

You've probably seen me around, used to work next door to the Jury's Inn so was up that way a lot. You can see my bike and crash helmet in my avatar, give me a daft wave if you see me on the road.

Being a Sarf Londoner I don't get beyond Watford Gap nowadays but in the 1970's I went to school in Coventry and I went to stay a couple of times with a mate who came from Billsthorpe which was a colliery village on the road between Nottingham and Doncaster. His dad used to work down 't pit before Thatcher closed them all. Don't know if you know Billsthorpe Mags.

Being a Sarf Londoner I don't get beyond Watford Gap nowadays but in the 1970's I went to school in Coventry and I went to stay a couple of times with a mate who came from Billsthorpe which was a colliery village on the road between Nottingham and Doncaster. His dad used to work down 't pit before Thatcher closed them all. Don't know if you know Billsthorpe Mags.
I don't know Bilsthorpe Mags, the Magpie just refers to where I live (or the original Magpies - Notts County). I know Bilsthorpe though, as you say it's on the Donny road near Rufford Abbey/Park where I spent a bit of time as a kid.

Here in sunny Donny I only go a few time a year for mtl liquid to my local vape shop I always leave thinking I should know him from somewhere

I don't know Bilsthorpe Mags, the Magpie just refers to where I live (or the original Magpies - Notts County). I know Bilsthorpe though, as you say it's on the Donny road near Rufford Abbey/Park where I spent a bit of time as a kid.

From what I remember Billsthorpe was quite near Robin Hood country a few miles down the road from Sherwood Forest. I think it was one of the bigger villages because of all the miners but it was a really lovely little place and I got the chance to actually go down the mine which was an unforgetable experience.

Back
Top Bottom