What's new

shopping list

Jonty

Postman
Since getting my Z50 8 days ago I've been purchasing juices, spare tank and mod on line from different suppliers, excellent service and great value for money, this weeks shopping list I'm going back to the local vape shop I purchased it from. I say local, 60 mile round trip, the shop is located in a small market town which like many other shops across the country has suffered drop in sales due to the present crisis. As commented in my previous introduction post the chap at the shop was really helpful and took his time to explain and advise me before I made a purchase. So on Friday I will be buying a selection of juices ~ n/s & fb, another tank possibly Ares 2 RTA if he has one, this is my way of supporting him and to say thank you.

Good for you supporting a local(ish) business. The shop served you well and will get your business again because they considered your needs and not just tried to flog you stuff you didn't need. There's a lot could learn from them!
Ha ha you're showing the early symptoms of shinyitis!

Just a thought, if he has the Ares 2 you want, see if he'll show you how to coil and wick it quickly.

Since getting my Z50 8 days ago I've been purchasing juices, spare tank and mod on line from different suppliers, excellent service and great value for money, this weeks shopping list I'm going back to the local vape shop I purchased it from. I say local, 60 mile round trip, the shop is located in a small market town which like many other shops across the country has suffered drop in sales due to the present crisis. As commented in my previous introduction post the chap at the shop was really helpful and took his time to explain and advise me before I made a purchase. So on Friday I will be buying a selection of juices ~ n/s & fb, another tank possibly Ares 2 RTA if he has one, this is my way of supporting him and to say thank you.

Yep, I appreciate good customer service too. Can understand your thinking.

Really good to hear there are vape shops out there that take the time and care and advise customers starting out on their journey. Been in too many vape shops that really dont know what they are doing.
Have two pretty close to me, one in Rayleigh and another in Billericay that have bern really good and know their stuff and always willing to help and advise.

The vape shop I use is just in the next town, brilliant customer service and he never try's to force you into a purchase, I always buy my wire from him, either online or in the shop as I like to support them as they were so good in the beginning when I knew nothing.

Hey

Thats nice mate. I might pop to a few of my local vape shops this wkend and have a nose.
Missed them to be honest. I always find them welcoming and so friendly

Dee

Hey

Thats nice mate. I might pop to a few of my local vape shops this wkend and have a nose.
Missed them to be honest. I always find them welcoming and so friendly

Dee
Have a heart Dee. Some of us live in Leicester. Lol;)

Back
Top Bottom