What's new

Seriously fast delivery.

redmatt76

Postman
Ordered at 6pm yesterday. Recieved them 11 30 today. Think there getting faster and faster. Free muji and roll of wire n all. Excelent service from crazy wire company, warrington. As usual. Not gonna have to put order in soon as all i'll have to do is think that i need wire or coils and theyre on the door mat next minute. Haha

Attachments

• 20171017_112934.jpg
    20171017_112934.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 82
hi yea they are really good i always get my wire from them and there wire is always good have never had any problems with them ..........

They've upped their game then, which is nice to see, as I've had many orders take 2/3 weeks.
Lets hope they manage to keep it up!

Never had a problem with them. Will always use them. Plus me cousin lives around corner from them so when i'm there i can just pop in.

Aye, just started using wire and they do deliver quickly. I'm impressed with the service and the quality.

I've now got 3 free reels of really fine stainless steel wire that I'm not going to use anytime soon. I suppose if I ever get into wrappnig my own claptons it'll come in really handy though.

the only roll of SS 316L i have was a free sample from them as its only 0.3mm it was rather difficult to do anything with, well for a first time user

hi i give my free spools i get form them to the wife she uses them to make costume jewellery and sparkly things to hang in the garden saves it going to waste as i have no use for it................

hi i give my free spools i get form them to the wife she uses them to make costume jewellery and sparkly things to hang in the garden saves it going to waste as i have no use for it................

Aye I think I'll give my ones to my mum. She can use them in her craft projects or to garrote my old man when he's moaning his tits off.

They’re pretty good, agreed. I think they sometimes take a bit longer when what you order isn’t ready, eg maybe they need to spoil it or something. The wire is decent.

Back
Top Bottom