What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Secret Santa 2017 Discussion

Just dont mention stuffing or else you will have that cunt Teatime knocking at yer backdoor.
Fixed[emoji6]

You know I feel sorry for MrTeaTime...he can't even post at the mo cos Santa, he was a bad lad...so get your digs in now lol

Cheers for doing this again @u8myufo - legend! I am in. @MrTeaTime has been naughty, if he is able to enter in time please make sure if you get him as your recipient that you send him a lump of coal.

Cheers for doing this again @u8myufo - legend! I am in. @MrTeaTime has been naughty, if he is able to enter in time please make sure if you get him as your recipient that you send him a lump of coal.
God, how old are you @junglist ?
Next you will be suggesting putting an apple, orange, walnut and a whip and top in his stocking !
Hang on...scratch that....omit the whip.

Fuck the lump of coal I’m trying to work out how to stop a bag of human excrement smelling during a three day postal trip [emoji40]

Next you will be suggesting putting an apple, orange, walnut and a whip and top in his stocking !

If I don't get a walnut whip and an orange each year then I am very disappointed :D

did you mean walnut whip and you forgot the bag of gold chocolate coils that dont taste of chocolate more like dog chocolate :)

Back
Top Bottom