What's new

Royal mail tracking from china......

Just hearing the name Yodel makes me feel unwell. Genuinely one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Good luck!
Yeah they are telling me Saturday as estimated delivery time after randomly getting it and having it in the depot.

I'm guessing they won't be delivering Saturday though ....

Last experience with yodel twice they made the parcel vanish for 3 days before delivering it.

Yeah they are telling me Saturday as estimated delivery time after randomly getting it and having it in the depot.

I'm guessing they won't be delivering Saturday though ....

I've had failed deliveries from them on Saturdays. So, I assume they do work over the weekends? They probably won't deliver your parcel as agreed or respond to any of your complaints but that's all part of the fun isn't it!

Last experience with yodel twice they made the parcel vanish for 3 days before delivering it.

Same. They lost my parcel for a week. It then turned up but they claimed to have the wrong address details (They didnt). It was with them for almost 2 weeks before I finally got it. I tracked the parcel online, went outside and grabbed the driver who rummaged around the back of his truck and found it. Was ridiculous.

Plus the tank that was delivered was shite, a right leaky little bastard.

Good luck with your delivery.

Same. They lost my parcel for a week. It then turned up but they claimed to have the wrong address details (They didnt). It was with them for almost 2 weeks before I finally got it. I tracked the parcel online, went outside and grabbed the driver who rummaged around the back of his truck and found it. Was ridiculous.

Plus the tank that was delivered was shite, a right leaky little bastard.

Good luck with your delivery.
To be honest I'm more wary that the kit they are delivering actually is worth a few quid so kinda want it asap. I hope they suprise me and bring it tomorrow as they have it there now but I'm also not expecting it Saturday either.

What sort of courier service gives a parcel to a driver and then doesn't care if they deliver it on time or not? If they can't be arsed driving to my area then j don't get it?

Had it with DHL yesterday actually. I get a text saying noone was in for the parcel but my wife was not only at home at the time but stood at the door ! Driver was adamant he tried to deliver it though....

Yup. I had an order stuck in "customs" for 8 weeks.

Arrived in the UK from China in 3 days.

Got a refund as we believed it was lost in transit. It arrived 2 weeks after the refund.

To be honest I'm more wary that the kit they are delivering actually is worth a few quid so kinda want it asap. I hope they suprise me and bring it tomorrow as they have it there now but I'm also not expecting it Saturday either.

What sort of courier service gives a parcel to a driver and then doesn't care if they deliver it on time or not? If they can't be arsed driving to my area then j don't get it?

Had it with DHL yesterday actually. I get a text saying noone was in for the parcel but my wife was not only at home at the time but stood at the door ! Driver was adamant he tried to deliver it though....

Yep, it can be so frustrating. I think it's made worse when you've ordered from China, waited patiently for it to arrive in the UK then your local courier is unable to deliver.

Appreciate that all companies make mistakes but when issues consistently occur you have to look at how that business operates.

What have you ordered?

Yep, it can be so frustrating. I think it's made worse when you've ordered from China, waited patiently for it to arrive in the UK then your local courier is unable to deliver.

Appreciate that all companies make mistakes but when issues consistently occur you have to look at how that business operates.

What have you ordered?
DHL have the obs draco kit and yodel amazingly have ended up with the full joyetech espion infinite kit! So one is worth a lot more than the other .....

I have today and they say it left on the 14th at 09.55..........

If it left on the 14th it should show up as hitting Langley either today or tomorrow dude I reckon. Usually is a timeframe of two days. Ish.

I find it can take 2-3 days on normal occasions from FT after its left Beijing to when it hits heathrow and the tracking resumes.

Back
Top Bottom