What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

Can anyone suggest the leg length to use with the coily tool? Just got an eden 3 today.
A pinch.

I have mine so the coil has a couple of ml proud of the air bit...I’m guessing it’s around 5-6ml each leg. I tend to forget and mess up a coil every rebuild, which is one reason why I put off doing it and keep dry burning.

Wife told me she’s working from home today - which for her means watching daytime TV, drinking tea, and then panicking because she got nothing done and consequently shouting at us all for no reason.

But this does mean I can work upstairs in isolation - which means I can recoil one later and take poor quality photos. If you want, like.

Wife told me she’s working from home today - which for her means watching daytime TV, drinking tea, and then panicking because she got nothing done and consequently shouting at us all for no reason.

But this does mean I can work upstairs in isolation - which means I can recoil one later and take poor quality photos. If you want, like.
Thanks. It's just the leg length I'm interested in. I have one of those coily tools so I can cut the legs to a specific length - very handy if you haven't got one.

Thanks. It's just the leg length I'm interested in. I have one of those coily tools so I can cut the legs to a specific length - very handy if you haven't got one.
Tried the DB on Coily website? Otherwise fit a coil to the required height that works then remove it & measure on the Coily tool. Easiest way I found to find the leg length for a new/unknown attie.

Tried the DB on Coily website? Otherwise fit a coil to the required height that works then remove it & measure on the Coily tool. Easiest way I found to find the leg length for a new/unknown attie.
Thanks. I didn't know there was a database. And the Rose V3 is there - 6mm - sorted.

Back
Top Bottom