What's new

Ripe vape has gone cloudy?

blacknote

Postman
Hi guys

I have bought 2 VCT Ripe vape juices .
One of them ( VCT sweet almond ) has gone cloudy .
I am not sure if it was like it before I added nicsalt or not , but other one ( original VCT ) looks clear after adding same nicsalt ( 50/50 ).
Is this one meant to be like this or something isn't right with it ?

Attachments

• 20210409_194941.jpg
    20210409_194941.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Looks like it just needs to settle. If you look at the bottom it looks clearer where its started settling.
See what its like tommorow.

A lot of juices I use go cloudy after adding VG/PG and nic, it's not usually something to be all that worried about and it will probably become clearer over time. Give it a good shake, leave it to settle and see how it goes.

Thanks for making it all clear :)
I was worried , that something is off and I should bin it .

So it's been almost 20 days now and the clouding has not gone .
In fact , I think that this e-liquid has been contaminated in their labs ( the bottle was sealed on arrival ) .
I have now contacted Redjuice company , where I bought it from and they are investigating it .
They have also said , they checked their stock of that ' Sweet almond ' juice and found them to be a bit cloudy but nothing to worry about and no one has come back to report anything wrong .

I have added some recent photos . Correct me if I am wrong , but I reckon there's some sort of oil in there and I don't feel comfortable to vape that !
20210427_135057.jpg
20210427_131033.jpg
20210427_130840.jpg
20210427_130939.jpg

So it's been almost 20 days now and the clouding has not gone .
In fact , I think that this e-liquid has been contaminated in their labs ( the bottle was sealed on arrival ) .
I have now contacted Redjuice company , where I bought it from and they are investigating it .
They have also said , they checked their stock of that ' Sweet almond ' juice and found them to be a bit cloudy but nothing to worry about and no one has come back to report anything wrong .

I have added some recent photos . Correct me if I am wrong , but I reckon there's some sort of oil in there and I don't feel comfortable to vape that !View attachment 245775 View attachment 245776 View attachment 245777 View attachment 245778

Looks like triacetin to me, I expect one of the flavours used in the liquid contains some.

Try adding a few drops to a glass of water, if the juice sits on top or looks oily, well, that's highly suspicious and l wouldn't vape it.

Try adding a few drops to a glass of water, if the juice sits on top or looks oily, well, that's highly suspicious and l wouldn't vape it.
Me either. That looks greasy and terrible.

That's what I am thinking , something is definitely fishy about this !
I'll wait for Redjuice to get back to me and see if they take this seriously .

Back
Top Bottom