What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Reviews and Reviewers - I need your help!

Just finishing setting all of this up and adding the people that have said they are interested in helping out so tagging you all in now.

@Ian Neasham @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews @sacred @stevoknevo @nwhornet @Vapaneezer Scrooge @Mawsley @red5 @joe clay @Huggett @Chris K

You should all see an extra forum in the Device Reviews section - "Reviewers Only" - make sure you subscribe to this forum so you will get a notification when a new thread is started. To do this go here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/product-reviews/device-reviews/reviewers-only/watch

This way whenever I post a thread up asking for someone to help with a review for the item you can let me know if it is of interest to you. Head over there when you are ready, will stick a post up later (prob this evening) so we can start discussing what we can do!

If I missed anyone off the list or if anyone new wants adding just let me know.

Just finishing setting all of this up and adding the people that have said they are interested in helping out so tagging you all in now.

@Ian Neasham @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews @sacred @stevoknevo @nwhornet @Vapaneezer Scrooge @Mawsley @red5 @joe clay @Huggett @Chris K

You should all see an extra forum in the Device Reviews section - "Reviewers Only" - make sure you subscribe to this forum so you will get a notification when a new thread is started. To do this go here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/product-reviews/device-reviews/reviewers-only/watch

This way whenever I post a thread up asking for someone to help with a review for the item you can let me know if it is of interest to you. Head over there when you are ready, will stick a post up later (prob this evening) so we can start discussing what we can do!

add me in boss if theres any space,
who's ian neesham btw? never seen a post from them before lol

add me in boss if theres any space,
who's ian neesham btw? never seen a post from them before lol

Sorry mate, forgot our messages the other day! Click Ian's profile and have a look, not been on here long but some good content from him and as he is reviewing elsewhere might get hold of kit before we do, he looks handy to me :D

Sorry mate, forgot our messages the other day! Click Ian's profile and have a look, not been on here long but some good content from him and as he is reviewing elsewhere might get hold of kit before we do, he looks handy to me :D

ah, just a name I hadnt seen thats all, cheers

Watched the thread. @junglist did you spot the review I sent you via pm?

Finally got round to updating my signature to the new version so it shows the correct info.

Last edited:

Sorry for the late reply @junglist im happy to help ive got a new kit what hasnt been put up yet and i beleive im the only one at the moment who has got sent this??

Sounds a good plan as well

ive managed to get good contacts with

Dovpo
Desire
Freemax
Geekvape
Two wholesalers
and Sigelei/ Snowwolf...

Back
Top Bottom