What's new

Reviews and Reviewers - I need your help!

Hi, I currently write for ecigclick and have my own YT channel etc. Anything I can help with, just give me a shout. Always willing to help

https://www.thevapouroundclub.co.uk/
I've seen a few youtubers mention this, you have to work in the industry/a vape shop or be a reviewer... @junglist may have to contact them to see if the regular POTV reviewers would be eligible because I think you have to enter a business address?

Edit: there's a new "social influencer" category up there since I last looked, I wonder if we could use that?
Junglist should be sorted under POTV. If not, they have MixShop ;)

I might be interested in this. Would need to know a bit more about it though.

Could I please make a request?
I would really appreciate it if the reviewers of liquids would test them both DL and MTL as most shortfill reviews are made for a DL audience and I always wonder if they also shine in a MTL device. Maybe the difference is not big but it seems to me that it would add depth to the reviews.
Thanks

Could I please make a request?
I would really appreciate it if the reviewers of liquids would test them both DL and MTL as most shortfill reviews are made for a DL audience and I always wonder if they also shine in a MTL device. Maybe the difference is not big but it seems to me that it would add depth to the reviews.
Thanks
Thats a good point

Back
Top Bottom