What's new

Review complacency

View attachment 131394

Dog danglie box set.
Now I will probably have to put this in the giveaway section. But if I can't see your name in the likes or comments of the review. Your not getting in. My juice my rules.
Will try to set it up later and let it run for a week or so.

Shame you wasn't doing a ticket give away i would have been well up for it. https://www.wegottickets.com/100club/event/398961.
Nice gesture though and well done getting some free stuff for you and @MrDJ

Shame you wasn't doing a ticket give away i would have been well up for it. https://www.wegottickets.com/100club/event/398961.
Nice gesture though and well done getting some free stuff for you and @MrDJ
Wasn't after free stuff buddy. Not one juice I'd be interested in. Just wanted to get mrdj to do some reviews and new he was after that range. Everthing I received is being given away.
Sick of paid for YouTube review's. Would like a constant reliable honest juice reviewer on the site. Vapemaster and dw are spread pretty thin.

Wasn't after free stuff buddy. Not one juice I'd be interested in. Just wanted to get mrdj to do some reviews and new he was after that range. Everthing I received is being given away.
Sick of paid for YouTube review's. Would like a constant reliable honest juice reviewer on the site. Vapemaster and dw are spread pretty thin.
I guessed that bud, Never bother with juice myself due to home brewing. thought you might like the Gig though

Giveaway now open in the comps/giveaway section for anyone who's checked out mrdj' s review.

Will have a look at the giveaway. Liked the review and might try some of the juices now that I've read someone's opinion that I trust.

Unless someone has gone out and personally bought the item in question with their own funds and has no link/affiliation/freebies/or promises to the company a review isn't worth the paper (electronic or otherwise), it's written on.
Youtube is as good a place as any for honest reviews and these days most people's first port of call. Any that start with, company x sent me this to try or the description says 'disclaimer, this was a free sample sent by x for review' I click off and move elsewhere.
My reviews are items I purchase and can be brutally honest about as a consumer.
A written Web review is no guarantee of honest opinion either and it's easier to gloss over or not mention the item is a freebie for review which automatically invests you in giving a tempered response.
I.e.
'The taste of this isn't really my cup of tea but I could become accustomed to it'
Vs
'This tastes like a bolivian unicyclists jockstrap and I wouldn't pour it down the toilet for fear of offending it'
Also.
Taste is completely subjective, I know people who'd eat things and enjoy them that would make me gag and vice versa.
This alone makes taste reviews pointless with the sole exception of likening it to something known, i.e. This tastes exactly the same as the old fashioned rhubarb and custard sweets.

I stopped buying on the back of juice reviews in 2014.
Just how many times do you need to be kicked in the bollocks before you learn not to listen to people who kick you in the bollocks?

I don't generally watch reviews for juice. I sought out a few on YouTube for a couple that had caught my eye, and it seemed to be loads of shots of someone blowing clouds. 'It's really nice' ... more clouds ... 'yep, really nice' isn't compulsive viewing.

I don't generally watch reviews for juice. I sought out a few on YouTube for a couple that had caught my eye, and it seemed to be loads of shots of someone blowing clouds. 'It's really nice' ... more clouds ... 'yep, really nice' isn't compulsive viewing.

I guess I'm a bit of a weirdo maybe but I hate watching people vape, it makes me feel a bit pukey.

I'm not a fan of watching people eat either...... unless it's Nigella.

I guess I'm a bit of a weirdo maybe but I hate watching people vape, it makes me feel a bit pukey.

I'm not a fan of watching people eat either...... unless it's Nigella.
2677779636173599.jpg

Back
Top Bottom