What's new

Review complacency

eyeball kid

Legend
Ok apes. After a little arm twisting on my behalf our own finder of all things juice has done a juice review.
Now I'm the same. Every time I look at the juice review section it's full of people you've never seen on the forum flogging a YouTube chanel so eventually you stop looking cos how can you trust them.
Mrdj very rarely steers us wrong in the juice dept and is always taking time out to find us all bargains so I reckon it's worth a look. I have no affiliation with the company being reviewed I just noted that mrdj said he is looking forward to the range and I had spoken to someone at that company before so I thought I'd ask if they would send him a little sample. They kindly did and also sent me one to review. (Look out for that car crash soon as the flavours do not appeal to me at all).
I'd like to try to get mrdj to do this regularly as I and we trust his opinion.
Here's the kicker they also sent me a dogs danglies box set of all the juices (30ml) with little extras like a beach towel build mat ect.
So have a look. Don't be shy if you like it say so, if you don't say so. And I might be tempted to give the box set away to one of you.

WP_20170614_16_48_13_Pro.jpg

Dog danglie box set.
Now I will probably have to put this in the giveaway section. But if I can't see your name in the likes or comments of the review. Your not getting in. My juice my rules.
Will try to set it up later and let it run for a week or so.

thanks mate, i really appreciate the confidence you put in me.
they certainly know how to package and promote what i class to be one of the best looking box sets ive ever seen.

He loves custards and doesnt like LA Unicorn Puke... the man cant be trusted..

thanks mate, i really appreciate the confidence you put in me.
they certainly know how to package and promote what i class to be one of the best looking box sets ive ever seen.
I really like the box packaging too. Properly well thought out. It actually feels like a quality experience opening the suitcases.
Need to find next month's juice now.

He loves custards and doesnt like LA Unicorn Puke... the man cant be trusted..
not sure on that one mate. i did buy a bottle and found it a strange taste at first as never had anything similar before. i admit ive still got half a bottle left and it will get used one day.
did you manage to buy any at cheap price or did teatime get them all.

not sure on that one mate. i did buy a bottle and found it a strange taste at first as never had anything similar before. i admit ive still got half a bottle left and it will get used one day.
did you manage to buy any at cheap price or did teatime get them all.

Its awesome stuff :D

Found some for £5 a bottle so purchased what they had left

Back
Top Bottom