What's new

Recommended me some new stuff please.

TimSherwood

Postman
Hey all, it's been a while. I haven't really kept up with what's new in vaping for probably 18 months now, and I've spent far too much money on my baby and golf in that period so it's time for a little vape spending I feel. So what should I buy? Here's what I like - Kennedy's + the occasional use of my CSMNT. Mod wise, I'd like a new dual battery regulated. All I've used for probably the last two years has been 3 original VooPoo Drags. Two of them got dropped and binned, so my gunmetal one is my one and only. What is an adequate replacement for my Drag? I love the size, the shape but most of all the battery efficiency. I vape at 80watts and up so I need something that will not have me changing batteries every two hours. So, tell me how to spend my money. Just like my wife does.

To sum up, I'm after a new mod and a new RDA.

Cheers folks! Hope you're all well.

Edit to say just realised I've posted this in the wrong forum. C'mon, I'm rusty with this internet malarkey. Forgive me?

Hey all, it's been a while. I haven't really kept up with what's new in vaping for probably 18 months now, and I've spent far too much money on my baby and golf in that period so it's time for a little vape spending I feel. So what should I buy? Here's what I like - Kennedy's + the occasional use of my CSMNT. Mod wise, I'd like a new dual battery regulated. All I've used for probably the last two years has been 3 original VooPoo Drags. Two of them got dropped and binned, so my gunmetal one is my one and only. What is an adequate replacement for my Drag? I love the size, the shape but most of all the battery efficiency. I vape at 80watts and up so I need something that will not have me changing batteries every two hours. So, tell me how to spend my money. Just like my wife does.

To sum up, I'm after a new mod and a new RDA.

Cheers folks! Hope you're all well.

Edit to say just realised I've posted this in the wrong forum. C'mon, I'm rusty with this internet malarkey. Forgive me?
Have a look in the mod maker section for our very own vapesmarter. He can make you a custom designed dual battery regulated mod of your choice. [emoji4]
Or if you have used mechs before same applies there.
Treat yourself 18 months is great going. [emoji106]
Cheers Jon

Heya, can't recommend a dripper because I almost never used them, but the voopoo drag 2 is quite good. The paint will come off before you manage to open the box but otherwise it has a very smooth current. Or the newer voopoo 217x (or something) which takes the newer batteries that go up to 4000mAh.

There's a Drag 2? I should probably have a look at that. On a side note what sellers do people like these days? I can only remember a couple of the sites I used to buy from.

I’m still here I’ve gone all posh with a large entrance hall carpeted throughout 24hour hour portage, in the vendor section which I’m trying to fill up with posts about Alfie my life with liz (being downtrodden) DVD’s and some mod thingies..

I’m still here I’ve gone all posh with a large entrance hall carpeted throughout 24hour hour portage, in the vendor section which I’m trying to fill up with posts about Alfie my life with liz (being downtrodden) DVD’s and some mod thingies..
@StrawberryRipple
Told you he would pop up out of his portal :):)
Although, Alfie says it`s Billet Box city at the moment, and he can`t find his gravy bones and squeaky toys for panels these days :bliss:

@StrawberryRipple
Told you he would pop up out of his portal :):)
Although, Alfie says it`s Billet Box city at the moment, and he can`t find his gravy bones and squeaky toys for panels these days :bliss:

And crisps

03F848C2-1544-477E-922A-3FF655DC7B9F.jpeg

Those aren’t my sandals @3dj sent them as a thankyou

Back
Top Bottom