What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommendations for Compact New Mod

I also had and loved the artery nugget 2, just for the black boxiness and decentish battery. They brought out the nugget X that's smaller still and has more battery, but for some reason put a silly mirror strip down it so haven't tried that yet. If you can find a nugget 2 they're still great mods.

Thanks @ninjazx6 - I had considered buying one of these ages ago, and tbh had forgot they existed. Have you tried the Aspire Rover? I'm torn between these 2 so far. If either had unpatterned side panels it would win.

I also had and loved the artery nugget 2, just for the black boxiness and decentish battery. They brought out the nugget X that's smaller still and has more battery, but for some reason put a silly mirror strip down it so haven't tried that yet. If you can find a nugget 2 they're still great mods.

Yea I feel the problem with the mirror strip, otherwise would be a winner.

Thanks @ninjazx6 - I had considered buying one of these ages ago, and tbh had forgot they existed. Have you tried the Aspire Rover? I'm torn between these 2 so far. If either had unpatterned side panels it would win.
I've not tried the new rover, just feels a bit meh, but may do when the price drops. Worst thing about the tarot is the vaporesso logo splashed on the side. All the pics make the pattern look obvious but in real life it's not at all because it's behind glass, so blends in with the general gunmetal colour, and I say that as someone who hates carbon fibre bollox on stuff! Youtube vids show more clearly how the glass reflection mutes the pattern. Also the build and design means it's virtually impossible to scratch/scrape these in an obvious way, unlike 99pc of black mods.

Vaporesso do the target mini 2 also, plus the luxe nano which is basically the tarot in smarter clothes, though you pay for that with increased size as it's 24mm I think like most current mods.
vaporesso-ecig-battery-mod-luxe-nano-black_1.jpg

The evic basic is probably perfect apart from the battery being on 1500mah. It’s very minimalistic, and solidly built. You could always get two.

Here it is with a doggy and a credit sized card for size comparison.

image.jpg

If you wanna go really tiny @MHL there's the vaporesso Target Mini 2. It's only 2000MAH though

upload_2020-2-16_21-31-43.jpeg

I have a Joyetech Evic Fit 80w and its a fantastic little stealth mod.
Full of features too. Even has a clock! Faultless.
Not my hands by the way. :18:
images (3).jpg

images (4).jpg

Back
Top Bottom