What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommendations for Compact New Mod

MHL

Veteran
I finally smashed my last remaining snowwolf mini plus. :( So I'm looking for a new compact mod.

The smaller the better! But must be VW, tank not pod, and because I want it small I guess it will need an internal battery. A decent battery would be a bonus. (SW was 3000mah). I'd also like it to look simple and classy if possible (so as far away from a smok as possible).

I'm thinking along the lines of a cool fire pebble, or artery nugget... well I know I'm a bit out of date...so I thought I'd ask the apes if they had any recommendations?

Aspire Rover 2 mod is very small but only 2200 MAH. Don't know if that would be enough for you?

VaperGate The Pug box mod 80w. Great little mod and Has 3 different ports for charging. Type C micro usb and iPhone. 2800mah

Aspire Rover 2 mod is very small but only 2200 MAH. Don't know if that would be enough for you?

That is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, cheers @rew.

If it didn't have that weird X pattern thing going down on the sides it would be perfect.

image.jpg
Istick T80 is a cracking little mod.

Thanks Jerry! I prefer the look of the Pico. Might be a bit big for my stealth needs.. even though it's small relatively speaking.

Been through nearly every mini mod on the planet, hands down winner imo is the vaporesso tarot nano. Tiny, great build compared to most of the rest, and looks classy in black. Battery is listed is 2500mah, but it strangely seems to outperform expectations, I'm convinced it waaay outlasts my istick pico running an LG HG2. Other mini I run at the mo is the joyetech evic basic, that's slightly smaller but has a 1500mah battery that seems to last about 5 minutes, so I'm sceptical of that figure. Vaping around 12w, I happily take the tarot out for a day and night with no vape anxiety :)
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/tarot-nano

Back
Top Bottom