What's new

Recommendations for blue slush

Adam Fairbrother

Initiate
Can anyone recommend a good blue slush juice that won't kill my coils?

I've been using DIY drip hacks juice but the coils are just burning to quickly.

Preferably one I can make up myself so I just buy the concentrate vg and nic shots.

Any recommendations welcome

Thanks

Preferably one I can make up myself so I just buy the concentrate vg and nic shots.

Thanks

for me driphacks where way too sweet & ruined my stock coils way too quick, the blue slush from darkstar aint too sweet & is kind on coils even though i only do rebuildables these days .

Blue Slush - Bottle Shot - DarkStar Vapour

I think most blue slush flavours are going to be quite sweet and therefore not very kind to stock coils. Traditional blue slush is a blue raspberry or maybe a bubblegum type, both of which are not a natural flavouring.

Thanks

Hi I’ve used Pukka Juice Blaze a few times and haven’t found it to kill coils. Make sure it’s the one with “chill” if you try it.

Hi I’ve used Pukka Juice Blaze a few times and haven’t found it to kill coils. Make sure it’s the one with “chill” if you try it.

ive had this one too, thought had a bit of an undertone of apple but quite a nice vape. I bought this after I used drip hacks and I’d definitely agree that it’s kinder to coils.

I didn’t buy the chill and then added menthol nic like a proper muppet.

Back
Top Bottom