What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Received/Receiving Prizes?

@Rob

Correction....he says reservedly....just checked the prize list again..and nup..theres' more to come! In The main prize bundle 22, there's a Odis Clone RDA that i've also won..apparently! But no name with the donator..so dunno who to contact.

Last edited:
Correction....he says reservedly....just checked the prize list again..and nup..theres' more to come! In The main prize bundle 22, there's a Odis Clone RDA that i've also won..apparently! But no name with the donator..so dunno who to contact.
Try asking @Rob

@Rob

If there's no donator name for an rda, it's Rob you have to contact

It's Flashheart on here but he didn't give me his surname [emoji16]

It wasn’t till you sent me the picture of the parcel that I even considered the fact that I hadn’t given you my real surname lol.

It does have a good ring to it though, and will definitely confuse the wife :18:

It wasn’t till you sent me the picture of the parcel that I even considered the fact that I hadn’t given you my real surname lol.

It does have a good ring to it though, and will definitely confuse the wife :18:
People here seem to like it [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom