What's new

Received/Receiving Prizes?

Prize 14 Just awaiting tanks from Mitz but i believe they are en route.

Prize 23 Awaiting FeelM from EatMABB but he has said it is en route.

Last edited:
Thanks Rob. I'll contact Ric. Cheers for the reply, you're a gent.
If you're on FB you can contact him via messenger. Sorted mine out lightning fast & waived postage costs so I chucked it over to @Rob for the charity :)2

If you're on FB you can contact him via messenger. Sorted mine out lightning fast & waived postage costs so I chucked it over to @Rob for the charity :)2

Thanks mate. I did it through the website. See what happens.

31: Part received.

I contacted both parties with my details, @JAC Vapour sent out my prizes and I received them on Tuesday (many thanks to JAC Vapour!), whilst @Vaporesso said on Tuesday they would contact me with tracking details once my prize was shipped out, but I have heard nothing since.

I'm hoping to get the prizes that have been claimed all wrapped up and sent out by Monday, I've been so busy and not at home much this week. My winners have been kept up to date.

31: Part received.

I contacted both parties with my details, @JAC Vapour sent out my prizes and I received them on Tuesday (many thanks to JAC Vapour!), whilst @Vaporesso said on Tuesday they would contact me with tracking details once my prize was shipped out, but I have heard nothing since.
Par for the course with vaporesso lately

Back
Top Bottom