What's new

Received/Receiving Prizes?

They messaged me yesterday with the tracking codes for 3. One winner only contacted them on Monday so they will give the tracking once it has been sent

I received the Gen kit from their giveaway today. Not raffle related, I know, but it seems like they are getting things moving.

@Rob @speedfreek67

I've just messaged my contact at Vaporesso so hopefully there should be a resolution soon.

Let me know if not!

This was my last contact from them, over a week ago...

Screenshot_2019-09-19-19-51-09.png

Bit like giving ice to eskimos :D

:18: Got to admit, there is a couple I fancy, a few Lizzie fancies and others are being gifted to friends and family.

A good friend who is coming to my wedding is getting a good few bottles, he buys all his juice online so hopefully be some good business for REJUICED from him, he spends more on liquid in a month that most of us do in a year after I got him squonking :D

:18: Got to admit, there is a couple I fancy, a few Lizzie fancies and others are being gifted to friends and family.

A good friend who is coming to my wedding is getting a good few bottles, he buys all his juice online so hopefully be some good business for REJUICED from him, he spends more on liquid in a month that most of us do in a year after I got him squonking :D

:2thumbsup: result then.

Back
Top Bottom