What's new

Rdta

colvin.dancy

Postman
Hi fellow apes
Hopefully you wonderful people can help. I do like a rdta so any recommendations for a pocket friendly one.

Geekvape Avocado. Ijoy Combo or Combo 2. Wasp Nano rdta. They're all excellent rdta's. Not really sure I would describe any rdta as "pocket friendly" tho.

hi ive just got a obs cirus rdta from fasttech and love it its got a 4ml tank nice big easy deck to work on takes all kinds of wire not try twisted on it yet gives great taste and big massive clouds and the best part is it only cost about £17 plus about £1 for uk express posting got it in about a week that way so its well worth a look at also being made by obs it is leak proof and thats a big bonus too hope that this helps you out a bit ...............

I'd say give the vandy vape pyro a look at, that's my next intended purchase in an RDTA as I've used a few and haven't been overly impressed. The pyro looks like it could be quite the producer though, postless deck so can run single or dual coils

I've a Wasp Nano RDTA. Stunning flavour, with the added advantage (for me) that you can get a lovely vape on a smallish coil and low watts. only a 2ml tank, and to fill it you really need to lift the cotton out of one side, but damn, it's a nice vape.

At it's really tiny, really. Totally pocket friendly.

Lots to think about its more about leaking rather than size. I use an obs engine perhaps give that a try

I have only come across two RDTA's that hasn't leaked when put on there side. They are the Hellvape Iron Maiden RDTA 8.5ml tank and 30mm diameter and the Yosta IGVI RDTA 25 4ml tank and 25mm diameter.
I have left them both on there sides for over 24 hours and they never lost a drop, you do have to get your cotton right in them so they don't leak, I have reviewed the Iron Maiden and the IGVI will be posted next week.

Deja Vu RDTA, only 2ml capacity, but so easy to refill and change flavours every fill if you want to, not had a leak yet, very easy build deck too
Have got the avacado 22 too (version 2) never had a leak either, was my little stealth tank before squonking

Back
Top Bottom