What's new

RDA v Tanks

For me its all about convenience if I can't swap out a prebuilt RBA or a coil in a few seconds then its too much hassle :)

Building is a pita too once you have mastered it and got past the novelty of different builds.

Never seen the appeal of squonking its just inconvenient having to squeeze to "apply" the juice for me. Yea I get it flavor is superior but not that much over a decent tank.

Tanks for me , I have rda's and rdtas but just prefer tanks at the moment but might have a go at squonking after Xmas when you never know I might get a squonk mod for Xmas!!

Tanks for me , I have rda's and rdtas but just prefer tanks at the moment but might have a go at squonking after Xmas when you never know I might get a squonk mod for Xmas!!

if you order the ijoy capo squonk from FT ijoy might have released it by xmas ;)

They both have there uses. @VenomX once you get to grips with building properly you wont find stock coils that good ;)

RDA's for me, currently.
Drip, vape, when it's dry back in the pocket and no leaking! No worries about which way up or is it lay on its side bollocks.
Besides, I like the idea of being able to build and maintain my vaping gear from the ground up.
If it can be cleaned with brasso and built with a screw driver then I'm all for it.

RDA's for me, currently.
Drip, vape, when it's dry back in the pocket and no leaking! No worries about which way up or is it lay on its side bollocks.
Besides, I like the idea of being able to build and maintain my vaping gear from the ground up.
If it can be cleaned with brasso and built with a screw driver then I'm all for it.
I thought a RDA would be more prone to leaking in the pocket. Or do you have to vape it till it's bone dry

I thought a RDA would be more prone to leaking in the pocket. Or do you have to vape it till it's bone dry

I get a tiny leakage every time i drip, but if you're careful it wont leak at all.

Back
Top Bottom