What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Quickly burnt coils fix

Gofres

Hi guys, just joined here but wanted to ask for others experience and give a little of mine.
I've been having a lot of problems recently with coils burning out within a day or two and have tried numerous tasks and mods. So I figure I'm doing something wrong. I've vape for 2 years and only recently had this problem.
I've noticed that the problem goes away if I loosen off the tank, to the point its quite wobbly and very loose. I've made a few washers /spacers with some card from a cereal box which seems to do the trick.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or found this fix? I don't feel that I'm over tightening the tank by any means, it's barely attached! Most of my experience has been using geekvape products which I really like in principle, but they've caused a lot of issues. I'm now trying the vaporesso s mod with the geekvape Zeus nano tank but still have to be very carful to leave the fitting between the tank and mod very loose! Both are brand new so not worn at all.

Are you trying to use a high wattage setting?

My coils also last forever when I loosen off the tank so it’s wobbly. My mod has started saying Check fuckin Atty though. How do I fix that???

Don't understand. Never had to loosen a tank for it to work properly personally.

My coils also last forever when I loosen off the tank so it’s wobbly. My mod has started saying Check fuckin Atty though. How do I fix that???

Your coils will last forever because you’re not actually getting a vape?! :D The 510 pin on the atty needs to make a connection with the pin on the mod, so you need to tighten it :25:

What has changed for you recently for this to happen?

Back
Top Bottom