What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Q for mtl TC vapers

OK, so went back to the DNA this afternoon. Started on a DNA and then for some unknown reason I started trying it with other non-DNA mods. Really don't know why I did that. Was gonna try out the new VT BOX seeing as I'v now got all the screws in place but actually decided to go with the Finder167. Got it set at 400F and 50w via a pre-installed SS Hard setting and it's hitting perfectly now and 100% consistently. Don't think I'm even gonna need to change anything in Escribe.

Moral of the story; If you wanna vape in TC stick with a DNA.

Thanks again @simong :2thumbsup:

I only ever vape using Stealthvape Nife30 in TC mode. I use a 3 mm coil at around 0.3 and vape between 400 and 420 F, always at 15.5 watts/joules, depending on the tank and juice.

Primarily use DNA60s but also Yihi or Dicodes boards and always get a very consistent vape meaning I’ve not changed much in a very long time.

Have the odd dabble with different builds, temp and watts but always return.

Also have seen no reason to change from my usual KF3 mini/KF5/Calix set up, despite having many more good tanks including an authentic Rose 3, a couple of Corolla, clone UTA2 and Hurricanes, etc, etc.

Works well for me but a bit boring as I no longer search these forums looking for the next ‘great’ thing.

Am in the market for a small, single cell DNA or Yihi board with a colour screen though but haven’t made my mind up yet.

That new DNA technology in the video @simong posted looks interesting, it can record your fav puff, and will give that same hit every time thereafter. Btw I vape at 425f 50w SS coils, seems to be a nice sweet spot so far.

Back
Top Bottom