What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prizes Posted and Received.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks
As we are now over a week into this, I thought now might be the time to have a thread regarding the despatching and Receiving of Raffle Prizes. Just to keep things orderly and allowing me an idea of what has, or has not, arrived.

So, if possible, it would help no end if you could tell me what you have sent and to whom. For those that are due to receive items, it would be useful to know what has already arrived and what you are waiting for.

Winners awaiting Prizes from Abroad probably need to wait a while longer, but please join the list as soon a your Prize arrives :)

Many Thanks as always. :worship:

Everything arrived safely at my end Rob.
Many thanks to you, the donaties and the POTV team :2thumbsup:

Ok, all sorted now. Last two going today at lunchtime...

Gitchy - Kylin rta- sent & received
G fog - Ammit 25 rta - sent & received [ref. daz_app]
St00ble - Noisy Cricket - sent & received
cliveh2 - Evil Eye rta - sent & received
Instantlady - EGrip 2 AIO - sent to Belgium
vectis - Billow v2/Supreme/Protank 4 - sent

Still got a Goblin Mini v3 here though Rob ;)

Eyeing my letterbox keenly :)

heaven gifts : Vapefly SubOhm tank : received with thanks
bergkamp : Smok Atty : received with thanks
itscostingme : Smok tanks and RBA (and cotton and juice thrown in) : received with thanks
Blueys : 1 Litre Nic : received with thanks
hol : Rafale X RDA : received with thanks

So grateful to all of the donaters, as well as Rob and the team for organising everything.

edit : all arrived now, thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Received my bundle from Used Gear, thank you.

I'll be posting out either tonight or tomorrow, had a really bad week last week, apologies.

Back
Top Bottom