Staff member
Prizes:

1. A GUS Stainless Steel 18650 Tube Mod donated by @jeffdragon

This comes with an Eden Mods Salix RDA donated by Carol and Myself

And an Advken Manta RTA donated by @Gitchy

2. A Unique Squonk Mod created by @vapesmarter and donated by POTV

This will include a Clone Airlab BF RDA,
Dada10 Airlab.jpg

A Clone Soul BF RDA (ONE of the 6 in Picture)

Dada4 6 Soul S.jpg
A Clone NarCA RDA
Dada6 NarCA.jpg

Also included is a ModMaker Squonk Refill System, donated by ModMaker
MM Squonker Refill System.jpg

3. A Fuchai R7 Mod Kit donated by @EatMaBB

Jac Vapour Wee Vim with Pods. donated by @JAC Vapour
WeeVIM-Desktop (1).jpg

Dinner Lady One box set of 240mls of juice. The fruits range with all four flavours plus a t shirt. Donated by Dinner lady.

4. Brand new and sealed Falcon Resin Mini, this will go with two spare 5ml bubble glasses and a barely used ijoy Captain PD1865, boxed with unused cable and all the paperwork.,donated by @MavicP

A Soul S RDA (One of the 6 in Picture)
Dada4 6 Soul S.jpg

An OBS Cube Kit....... Winners choice of colour that is available on thevapour.co.uk website. AND....any 2x50ml shortfills of the winners choice. All donated by @TheVapourCoUK
Cube_kit_Blue_1080x.jpg

5. Nikola Niagara Squonk Mod and a Recurve RDA donated by @Banjostring

Added to this is a Clone Soul S RDA (One of the 6 shown)
Dada4 6 Soul S.jpg
and a Clone Entheon RDA
Dada7 Entheon.jpg

6. Fuchai squonk 213 in very good condition complete in a box with manual and 18650 battery adaptor (it takes a 21700) and even the cover to use it as a non squonk mode. Donated by @Martvb60

Included are a Clone Narda RDA donated by @Mitz and a Gambit RDA also donated by Mitz.

7. Eleft Elven Pod donated by @EatMaBB And a Wasp Squonker Kit donated by @Huggett

BOTTOM Item ONLY

And a Vaporesso Sky Solo Kit donated by @Vaporesso
Vaporesso-Sky-Solo.png

8. Smok Mag 100w donated by @quincey43 and ONE Vaporesso Sky Solo Kit donated by @Vaporesso

Added to the Smok Mag will be.....
OBS Crius RTA donated by @EatMaBB

Limited RDTA donated by @quincey43

9. Jac Vapour Wee Vim with Pod donated by Jac Vapour

Jac Vapour S17. Donated by @JAC Vapour
S17-horizontal.jpg

A Vaporesso Solo Kit donated by @Vaporesso
Vaporesso-Sky-Solo.png

AND.............. £100 Voucher from El Diablo Liquids.

10. Jac Vapour DNA75 donated by @JAC Vapour
DNA75.jpg

Plus..... Icloucig Moradin RTA donated by @EatMaBB and an Ignytech Melo RDA also donated by @EatMaBB

And a Jac Vapour VIM donated by @JAC Vapour
J Vapour Vim.jpg

Attachments

• S22-horizontal.jpg
    S22-horizontal.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 260
Good lord! Crikey...i've just seen prize number 2..which apparently i won....another vapesmarter special...plus a load of squonk RDAs & paraphenalia too. Can a 45 year old man faint, and do it stylishly?! :hmm:

Thank you very much POTV, Stu & Modmaker...i guess i better start learning how to squonk then! Might need some advice on how to do these...but i'll do that soon.

I heard there was a pipe going too...with a churchwarden stem....i wonder who got that?!

Good lord! Crikey...i've just seen prize number 2..which apparently i won....another vapesmarter special...plus a load of squonk RDAs & paraphenalia too. Can a 45 year old man faint, and do it stylishly?! :hmm:

Thank you very much POTV, Stu & Modmaker...i guess i better start learning how to squonk then! Might need some advice on how to do these...but i'll do that soon.

I heard there was a pipe going too...with a churchwarden stem....i wonder who got that?!
You won Star prize No. 2 the Cartel Revenant. Afraid I am the recipient of Vapesmarters mod (or will be when somebody answers their pms :mad:). No need to learn the art of sticking a finger in a hole just yet :D

Heya @nwhornet,

Oops..okay thanks for that....i didn't realise the star prizes were on a seperate list.....i'm still going through them!

"Sticking a finger in a hole?" Hmmm.......sounds rude! :18:

I haven't done squonking yet...maybe i'll get around to it someday...i have loads more to experience & to learn re vaping, yet. But that Revenant looks pretty tasty. :)2

Last edited:
Heya @nwhornet,

Oops..okay thanks for that....i didn't realise the star prizes were on a seperate list.....i'm still going through them!

"Sticking a finger in a hole?" Hmmm.......sounds rude! :18:

I haven't done squonking yet...maybe i'll get around to it someday...i have loads more to experince & to learn re vaping, yet. But that Revenant looks pretty tasty. :)2
The Revenant is a very nice mod, real quality gear & not cheap :eek:. If & when you feel the urge to insert a finger in a hole just shout. Plenty of advice on here but I would say unless you have experience with mech mods stick to a regulated squonker as far safer.

The Revenant is a very nice mod, real quality gear & not cheap :eek:. If & when you feel the urge to insert a finger in a hole just shout. Plenty of advice on here but I would say unless you have experience with mech mods stick to a regulated squonker as far safer.

I've several Vapesmarter mech epipes special already, nwhornet...and a couple of commercially made mech tubes..so i'm up to speed with Ohm's law an all with that entails.

I've several Vapesmarter mech epipes special already, nwhornet...and a couple of commercially made mech tubes..so i'm up to speed with Ohm's law an all with that entails.
Sorry bud, hard work keeping up with who uses what. Squonkings just like dripping except you squirt juice from the bottom & have an 8-10ml bottle reserve. Much easier than dripping & most RDA's come with squonk pins & cover everything from MTL up to cloud chasing.

No need to apologize mate!

I must admit..i've never really seen the point of drippers myself....they seem to be a lot of faff for a few vapes before squirting more juice on the cotton! Not something one could take out and about, i dare say. But they must offer something different, to tanked/sqounkers set ups..or folks wouldn't buy them!

Back
Top Bottom