What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

Hmm, good question! Hopefully by the end of the month :)
Good stuff, sound right up my street and ice cream should be perfect to take to majorca, beer in one hand, ice cream vape in the other...perfect [emoji6]

Good stuff, sound right up my street and ice cream should be perfect to take to majorca, beer in one hand, ice cream vape in the other...perfect [emoji6]

There’ll be some more ice creams to come towards the end of July too! Lots of fruity classics [emoji16][emoji509][emoji509]

There’ll be some more ice creams to come towards the end of July too! Lots of fruity classics [emoji16][emoji509][emoji509]
My bank manager liked you much better when you sold concentrates [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ffs, give us a clue bud, fruits or custard?

IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg

Woohoo!!!
Are these live now??

Not yet mate, tomorrow they will be though! I’m a little bit sparse on nicotine shots until tomorrow so I best hold out for today putting them up, else I’ll run out [emoji16]

I have 50 of each ready to put up though!

Not yet mate, tomorrow they will be though! I’m a little bit sparse on nicotine shots until tomorrow so I best hold out for today putting them up, else I’ll run out [emoji16]

I have 50 of each ready to put up though!
I don't need nic mate[emoji6], think I may have to go to north wales tomorrow so make sure you save one of each for me please[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom