What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

Bring back "Experiment one" and "Experiment two" ya twat. :D Loved both of them. I still have a bottle of each. I'm saving them for a rainy day so to speak. Lovely stuff.

I’ll have to see what I can do mate, I have a few more new ones I’m working on still at the moment!

After that maybe we’ll bring some back if there is demand there [emoji16]

I’ll have to see what I can do mate, I have a few more new ones I’m working on still at the moment!

After that maybe we’ll bring some back if there is demand there [emoji16]

New ones? At this rate I'm going to need a new shed just for my Primvapes storage.

Just put in an order for another 5 bottles... couldn't wait til payday. I definitely have a problem

New ones? At this rate I'm going to need a new shed just for my Primvapes storage.

Just put in an order for another 5 bottles... couldn't wait til payday. I definitely have a problem

I know! I’m just working on the final touches of these new two flavours now!

I hope you enjoy the others mate! Thanks for your order [emoji16]

My top 3 have to be:
1. Secluded Sorbet
2. Custard Slice
3. Strawberry Custard Slice
But that is always subject to change at short notice!

For me it's quite easy:
1. Secluded Sorbet
2. Superberry Supreme
3. Fizzy Cola Sorbet

I know! I’m just working on the final touches of these new two flavours now!

I hope you enjoy the others mate! Thanks for your order [emoji16]
Ffs, give us a clue bud, fruits or custard?

Ffs, give us a clue bud, fruits or custard?

One is the first in a series of flavours that’ll be released throughout the summer, the West Country dairy co ice cream parlour. It’s kind of based on that creamy dairy taste but in a ice cream format.

The other is a surprise for now, because I’m still undecided on how to brand it or what to call it but it’s a dessert also :)

One is the first in a series of flavours that’ll be released throughout the summer, the West Country dairy co ice cream parlour. It’s kind of based on that creamy dairy taste but in a ice cream format.

The other is a surprise for now, because I’m still undecided on how to brand it or what to call it but it’s a dessert also :)
And roughly when can I order these delights? P45 turned up finally so hopefully tax sorted soon

Back
Top Bottom