What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

Any news on the sandwich range? ;)

I actually think I could nail a cheese and onion sandwich, I know exactly which flavours I’d use [emoji23]

Maybe on your next order I’ll send you some but label it as purple rain or something.

It’ll be like a nice surprise for you [emoji16]

I actually think I could nail a cheese and onion sandwich, I know exactly which flavours I’d use [emoji23]

Maybe on your next order I’ll send you some but label it as purple rain or something.

It’ll be like a nice surprise for you [emoji16]
Well I still think the vape world is just crying out for a decent egg and cress!

Btw purple rain ain’t bad ;)

Well I still think the vape world is just crying out for a decent egg and cress!

Btw purple rain ain’t bad ;)

Egg sandwich, man I couldn’t think of anything worse [emoji23]

I’m pleased you’re enjoying the purple rain though! Probably the top seller out of the occult owl range!

Unfortunately no kidneys accepted mate [emoji23][emoji23]

Treat yourself, I’m sure you deserve it!

Yeah I think I deserve it mate, just not sure I deserve the evening of screaming and 3 days of silent treatment i'd get from the Mrs afterwards.

I'll split it up over the next couple of months and just hope she doesn't notice that i have more vape liquid than she has shampoo cluttering my bathroom... not that i'm bitter or anything!

Yeah I think I deserve it mate, just not sure I deserve the evening of screaming and 3 days of silent treatment i'd get from the Mrs afterwards.

I'll split it up over the next couple of months and just hope she doesn't notice that i have more vape liquid than she has shampoo cluttering my bathroom... not that i'm bitter or anything!

Have a look on our FAQ page, the third one down under the “general FAQ” ;)

Whats the topseller on the Prime Fruits range @Lee and does it change at all?

I think the lemon lime is the best seller in this range currently mate. There isn’t much in it too be honest, they sell pretty equally in this range :)

1: superberry supreme
2: Apple crumble and custard
3: clotted custard

But TBH i would be very happy to vape any of the one's i have tried all day.

1: Original Custard Slice
2: Very close behind 1, Dewy Supreme
3: Lemon Lime

As a diy'er, I do have some others which I've tried and they all hit the mark for flavour. I have some Clotted Custard steeping and I expect that to be at least as good as Custard Slice.
I don't buy anyone else's juice, there's no need after trying Prime Vapes.

All in, highly reccommended...:2thumbsup:

Plenty of new shit coming dude [emoji23][emoji23]
Bring back "Experiment one" and "Experiment two" ya twat. :D Loved both of them. I still have a bottle of each. I'm saving them for a rainy day so to speak. Lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom