What's new

PrimeVapes Top 3

goonerjay86

Postman
Hi All,

Spent a few years away from the site as i'd found a method of vaping i'd enjoyed, some liquids I could depend on (thanks Wick Liquor) and loitering around this forum was costing me lots of money. However I do still pop back occasionally and see if there is anything in the vape world tickling peoples fancy that I wasn't aware of and thank god I did because I have a new found addiction... PrimeVapes! Why is this stuff not mainstream? or sold in litre bottles? Can I drink it straight from the bottle?

Anyway... My top 3 currently after trying 8 of the range (Custard Deluxe and Jam sponge and Custard still steeping)

1. Custard Slice - This stuff is amazing! real dessert flavour without being overly sweet
2. Ginger Sponge and Custard - A real surprise one for me. I'm not really a fan of ginger sponge and was just intrigued by it. So glad I was... this liquid will be a regular in my rotation for quite some time i'd imagine
3. Purple Rain - Only had it 5 days and am sure that just like all the other liquids from this company, with steeping it will improve but this is as good as i found Wick Liquor Boulevard to be when i first tried it and that is high praise. Best grape flavour i've ever tried.

So what are your top 3? Help me pick my next 5 bottles

I'm watching with interest - as a DIYer I rarely buy premade and I've somehow managed to avoid PV so far, but it's time to see what the fuss is about.

1. Custard slice
2. Glaze me like a donut
3. Private reserve

Have tried a fair few Doughnut flavours over the years and always left disappointed but get the feeling that won't be the case with Primevapes. On my list to try definitely

I'm watching with interest - as a DIYer I rarely buy premade and I've somehow managed to avoid PV so far, but it's time to see what the fuss is about.

Have tried DIY a few times but turns out i'm shit at it or was picking the wrong flavours. Only one i really liked was the Fried Mexican Ice Cream with the single shot from Chefs.

I'd recommend PV to anybody, flavours are complex and insanely accurate and no chemical tastes. The regular 50% off deals they do makes them pretty cheap for the quality of juice too.

I’m usually a bit fruity :20:

1 Tropics
2 Purple Rain
3 Limonada

But ... the custards are lush too, I’ve only tried the original custard slice, and the toffee, more to try!

I like most of them. Depends what mood I’m in for which becomes my favourite.

I’m waiting for Lee to bring out the sandwich range.
1. Egg and cress
2. Tuna mayo
3. Cheese and pickle on white

1. Purple Rain
2. Directors Blend
3. Tarte au Citron

There are many others I really like, so this list would change from time to time.

1. Custard Slice
2. Private Reserve
3. Slightly unsure at the moment. Either Ginger Sponge or Two scoops

Glaze me like a Doughnut, Strawberry Custard Slice and Jam Roly Poly are steeping at the moment so haven't tried those yet but looking forward to them.

I like most of them. Depends what mood I’m in for which becomes my favourite.

I’m waiting for Lee to bring out the sandwich range.
1. Egg and cress
2. Tuna mayo
3. Cheese and pickle on white
Aha, thats lol funny :D :D

Ive only tried a few but for now...
1. Secluded Sorbet - now my ADV
2. Strawberry slice
3. Orange Slice

Need to try electric lemonade next

Back
Top Bottom