What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Price of stock coils

Tyketto68

Postman
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the hike in stock coils, last time i bought some they where just over £10 now there more than £15 ...dont think i'll be using my falcon king tank till i can get back to work.....

Yes, I bought a couple of boxes a few weeks ago, two different Aspire coil types. Definitely noticed an increase.

Price coils in local (outer Chine) stores is just to high. And yes, now ever higher.
Since I purchase my babies from Chine, the budget in coils have decreased A LOT.
The only thing you must have in mind is time, it usually takes a month to arrive home.

I usually get mine from a well known auction site with free p&p but when u buy from stores and add the postage on it adds up or out of stock....im not a tight wad..just usually skint.. lol even the zlide coils have gone up £2....

Back
Top Bottom