What's new

POTV Success 2012-2021

A big congratulations to POTV. I joined in 2012 and was active daily on the forum for the few few years of it's development. It always was number 1 then by far. i have met Toby and a few others a number of times and thought to Admins and Members were all great guys/girls. It's the members that make these things work. So contrats to everybody.

ha, I remember the first time I met @ZT at a vape meet in Nottingham in some pub in 2013/14. Boy, I got so pissed drinking with him until closing that i could not drive back down to Kent the following day due to cracking hangover

Well done to everyone who has been involved over the years. The site is a very valuable resource.

My hearfelt (and lung felt) gratitude to all those who have done the hard work throughout the years to make this resource available to me.

I don’t think I would have tried building and DIY’ing if it wasn’t for all the people on here egging me on and teaching me how to do things!
You’re all wonderful people for sharing knowledge and putting up with us luddites.
And to Management thank you for making a place for us to join together and get on each other’s wicks! Lol

ha, I remember the first time I met @ZT at a vape meet in Nottingham in some pub in 2013/14. Boy, I got so pissed drinking with him until closing that i could not drive back down to Kent the following day due to cracking hangover
Distinctly possible that I was there too.

Thanks to him introducing me to raw fish, he's now responsible for my addiction to crack sushi.

I remember it well :)

Back
Top Bottom