What's new

POTV Success 2012-2021

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
POTV was set up all those years ago with the intention of helping people transition away from smoking. Nobody thought it would become the European giant it has morphed into.

As we head towards our tenth birthday, we (all of us) have supported tens of thousands of smokers to transition away from the smokes - it is something we (you) should be deeply proud of. We've seen members set up successful vape businesses (and Europe sadly crush the dreams of others). We've loved and lost individuals, we've got on each other's tits, some of us married each other, and some got up to all kinds of naughtiness at vape meets, but ultimately we've managed to retain a lively social outlet where most of us laugh and learn.

The news section has an incredible 60K subscribers to the newsletter, reaching vapers, business owners, politicians, and advocates across the world. They contribute to an amazing 2.5-million page hits per calendar month!

We've now shifted up a further gear: POTV was recently appointed as the official media partner for the VApril campaign, asked to become the official media partner for the ENDS conference this month - and will be the official media partner for the GFN conference in June. It's a sign that the industry, advocacy organisations and research bodies are starting to recognise the importance of you - the consumer - and POTV as a point of contact.

None of this would have been possible without @OccultScientist and @junglist starting it all, the unpaid hours the entire mod team (and those who served and retired) put in to keeping this place up and running, and every single one of you who contribute to the threads and share your experience.

Thank you all. I've loved being here and am always proud to tell people who I represent when attending events on behalf of the forum.

Maybe we should push the boat out for the 10th Birthday?

Respect to all those that keep this place running and evolving. Glad to have played a small part in this.

Just imagine what POTV could have been if I hadn't stuck around and fucked it all up :D

I believe I speak for everyone when I say

giphy.gif

So, naked party in July 2022 around Toby's house then.

Hey

Well said mate! Great post!
I Love POTV and always will, it got me off the stinkies, I've learnt so much, made some good friends, laughed a lot, shared a lot (not sure how useful but i try lol) its not only replaced smoking but i have a hobby as i enjoy reviewing Pods.

Im proud to be a member of this wonderful forum and appreciate every single person that puts in time and energy.

Thank you POTV

Screenshot_20210411-154659_Bitmoji.jpg

Well done to everyone who created POTV and the members. I’ve learnt a lot and it’s parted me from lots of cash. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom