What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

popcorn lung ?

All the panic was ages ago before all the tests were carried out and it was blown all out of proportion. Now there is proof that a single cigarette has more diacetyl than the highest reading in any eliquid

All the panic was ages ago before all the tests were carried out and it was blown all out of proportion. Now there is proof that a single cigarette has more diacetyl than the highest reading in any eliquid

so its just all hear say

hell if its as good as they say its getting steamed

also any talk of carcinogen chems in ejiuce would be appreciated

im looking into not having any plastic infolved in my ejuice but all the bottles iv bought nic flaves and base etc comes in plastic bottles there must be leaching at some level

Last edited:
so its just all hear say

hell if its as good as they say its getting steamed

also any talk of carcinogen chems in ejiuce would be appreciated

There's carcinogens in a barbecued sausage.

... and plenty in the air next to a busy road.

If you don't want to put anything into your body then don't vape, if you want to do something that's better for you than smoking, then vape.

Vaping isn't probably harmless to your lungs but it's a hell of a lot better than smoking, 95% better it's believed at the moment.

Choice is yours bud.

There's carcinogens in a barbecued sausage.

... and plenty in the air next to a busy road.

If you don't want to put anything into your body then don't vape, if you want to do something that's better for you than smoking, then vape.

Vaping isn't probably harmless to your lungs but it's a hell of a lot better than smoking, 95% better it's believed at the moment.

Choice is yours bud.
sorry edited my post before u replied
50-60 rolups a day to 10ml of 2mg 85% vg im quite proud

sorry edited my post before u replied

No worries...

I'm afraid liquid needs to be sold in 10ml plastic bottles now to be legal. But considering they have to be a certain type I would presume they are considered 'safe' in that regard...

Maybe one of the forums manufactures can answer that for you.

No worries...

I'm afraid liquid needs to be sold in 10ml plastic bottles now to be legal. But considering they have to be a certain type I would presume they are considered 'safe' in that regard...

Maybe one of the forums manufactures can answer that for you.

do u think a manufacture would look into that read for a long time never seen any studys

glass is the future please provide @ejiucemakers lol

Apparently the concentration of diacetyl in Chardonnay is higher than in any e-juice.

OK, I'm not vaping French wine (mind you, now that I think on it...), but this stuff occurs naturally in alcoholic drinks and loads of different foods. The people who were allegedly damaged by it were breathing it constantly for long periods in one specific factory. Maybe there is a risk, but there's really no evidence that it's more risky than a lot of things we don't worry about.

do u think a manufacture would look into that read for a long time never seen any studys

glass is the future please provide @ejiucemakers lol

If you want glass bottles expect to pay more as packaging and transportation costs will increase. I personally am quite happy with plastic.

I thought workers got Popcorn lung after years of inhaling insane amounts of diacetyl , i doubt 100ml of e-liquid could contain enough to cause popcorn lung

popcorn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom