What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

popcorn lung ?

pal1dan

Postman
hi ape's

waiting for a flaver order of capella vanilla custard v1 100ml
just reading about it and how nice it is but then i found it has chems that cause popcorn lung
:11:

my excitement for my post coming has turned into worry

advice needed

cheers danny

Don't worry about Diacetyl.

Popcorn lung effected literally a handful of workers in a popcorn factory, and it wasn't even proven the diacetyl was the cause.

EDIT: That isn't me in the video BTW, just a video I thought may ease your mind. Also, when you smoked there was a lot more diacetyl in those, and not one case of so called popcorn lung, or bronchiolitis obliterans, has been diagnosed in any smoker ever.

Last edited:
Don't worry about Diacetyl.

Popcorn lung effected literally a handful of workers in a popcorn factory, and it wasn't even proven the diacetyl was the cause.

EDIT: That isn't me in the video BTW, just a video I thought may ease your mind. Also, when you smoked there was a lot more diacetyl in those, and not one case of so called popcorn lung, or bronchiolitis obliterans, has been diagnosed in any smoker ever.

thank you 11 mins in to video just now and smiling again :)

watched whole vid now i shouldnt swear but the media etc are *$s#h%#^s

cheers danny b

Last edited:
I've vaped liters of V1 custard at high watts and im still here buddy, its not custard if it doesn't have diacetyl imo TPD ruined all my fave juices, if i didn't DIY I'd honestly either have think about moving to the USA or start smoking again which has 100x more diacetyl and other nasties in them.

If you are an ex-smoker ... the tiny amount in your e-liquid doesn't even compare to what was in a cigarette.

Perspective my friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom