What's new

Poor nautilus coils (again)

Just tried the 0.7 Nautilus Coil with some 70/30 Liquid and i didn't get a full day from it, i think they struggle with thicker juice or at least mine did. They only have tiny wicking ports so i can see why.

Just tried the 0.7 Nautilus Coil with some 70/30 Liquid and i didn't get a full day from it, i think they struggle with thicker juice or at least mine did. They only have tiny wicking ports so i can see why.
Yes thats probably it,the coils in my zlide tank have bigger ports and are usually no problem with 70vg and l can usually put 30ml through them before they need changing .Ive now bought some 50/50 liquid so that will go in the aspire tanks and see what happens then .

Anyone else experiencing poor quality from the nautilus coils lately?.Ive been using the .7 coils and after a day the flavour declines and after that i have to keep reducing the wattage down..Though they're rated at 17w ive never been over 15 W.Fed up with the quality of aspire coils as this happens too often,OR is it to do with the donut kings manchester tart ive been vaping?Will put in a new coil later and try a different juice,then i suppose i will get the answer,its one or the other!

manchester tart is kind to my coils & i use vaporesso 0.2 GTX coils & the wotofo SMRT coils with out an issue.

manchester tart is kind to my coils & i use vaporesso 0.2 GTX coils & the wotofo SMRT coils with out an issue.
Im going to try some in a zlide tank with a .8 coil,if that fails i will try some nautilus .4 coils i think.

A GTX Coil is made for thicker liquid . I do normally use 50/50 with the Aspire 0.7 Coils and the Liquid i used i assumed it was 50/50 which i really should of checked so was my own fault the Coil burnt out.

I also have problems with thick and sweet juices with standard MTL coils. I also thin shortfills down with 100% PG Nic shots (a 50ml 70VG shortfill should come down to around 60VG with a 10ml 100% PG nic shot and to around 50VG with two of them). I had disappointing experience with Aspire and Innokin Z-coils with particularly difficult liquids such as custards and find the 0.8 ohm GTX coil seems to cope better. Problem is to find a good MTL tank to fit the GTX coil in. I am currently using it in the GTX18 tank (too small) and GTX Pod Tank 26 (not very good for MTL). Perhaps the upcoming Vaporesso iTank X that comes with the Gen Fit 40 will be an improvement.

I am using the Vaporesso iTank at the moment and have to say i am very impressed so far, the coils seem to last well as well.

I also have problems with thick and sweet juices with standard MTL coils. I also thin shortfills down with 100% PG Nic shots (a 50ml 70VG shortfill should come down to around 60VG with a 10ml 100% PG nic shot and to around 50VG with two of them). I had disappointing experience with Aspire and Innokin Z-coils with particularly difficult liquids such as custards and find the 0.8 ohm GTX coil seems to cope better. Problem is to find a good MTL tank to fit the GTX coil in. I am currently using it in the GTX18 tank (too small) and GTX Pod Tank 26 (not very good for MTL). Perhaps the upcoming Vaporesso iTank X that comes with the Gen Fit 40 will be an improvement.
In the past ive not had much luck with the GTX coils,infact i have not used the tank for several months.Z coils i usually have no problem with,even with custard.

A GTX Coil is made for thicker liquid . I do normally use 50/50 with the Aspire 0.7 Coils and the Liquid i used i assumed it was 50/50 which i really should of checked so was my own fault the Coil burnt out.
Even with 50/50 liquid my .7 coils are only lasting 10ml.

Back
Top Bottom