What's new

Poll: Vape and smoke?

Do you smoke as well as vape?

• Total voters
I was a dope smoker , heavy dope smoker ..10 joints a day plus . Decided to give up ,now part of the dope smoking was the pride in building a good joint , A well built joint is a thing of pride to smoke , so went vape figuring the building coils and perfecting wicking and things would fill that void and I was right , that was 2 years ago and only had one or two lapses and in fairness that was during stopovers in Amsterdam ..and well ..you would wouldn't you haha
Ah, I used to smoke around 4-6 spliff a a day, with tobacco mixed in. Last few years, I've stuck to 2 spliff a per evening. I started vaping around the beginning of May this year. As I was fed up of smoking so much tobacco. I was really pleased to be tobacco free, for few months. Then I realised, that wasn't strictly true, as I put tobacco in my joints. I felt really down, so last week or so, I've managed to smoke just 1 spliff , per evening. I've never liked bongs, but I'm going to try a water bong. So I can cut out the baccy. Then possibly buy a weed vapourizor, if I can find 1 that isn't super expensive. I know I could just roll pure weed, but that won't work for me, as weed is so expensive, in London. Plus, it's always very strong. Too strong for pure joints. Deff cutting tobacco out of the mix, 1 way or another. I'm really enjoying vaping, so know I'll stick at it. I was a smoker for 20 years and I'm so glad vaping, is helping me and so many others. Although, I do feel boring. I don't drink, kinda don't smoke. If I quit the weed, I may aswell buy slippers and a pipe. No tobacco, of course.

Ah, I used to smoke around 4-6 spliff a a day, with tobacco mixed in. Last few years, I've stuck to 2 spliff a per evening. I started vaping around the beginning of May this year. As I was fed up of smoking so much tobacco. I was really pleased to be tobacco free, for few months. Then I realised, that wasn't strictly true, as I put tobacco in my joints. I felt really down, so last week or so, I've managed to smoke just 1 spliff , per evening. I've never liked bongs, but I'm going to try a water bong. So I can cut out the baccy. Then possibly buy a weed vapourizor, if I can find 1 that isn't super expensive. I know I could just roll pure weed, but that won't work for me, as weed is so expensive, in London. Plus, it's always very strong. Too strong for pure joints. Deff cutting tobacco out of the mix, 1 way or another. I'm really enjoying vaping, so know I'll stick at it. I was a smoker for 20 years and I'm so glad vaping, is helping me and so many others. Although, I do feel boring. I don't drink, kinda don't smoke. If I quit the weed, I may aswell buy slippers and a pipe. No tobacco, of course.

Yes like you and many other heavy dope users alcohol never really made any impact on me so I am now a pretty much a teetotal non smoker. Occasional a glass of wine with a meal that's it. I have to say I no longer miss the dope like I did, the first month or so was rough and the dreams were wild I had forgot what real dreaming was like haha. But now, I would not go back to it.

Back
Top Bottom