What's new

Pods

I do love 'Saving Mr Banks' I dunno how true to life it was but I liked seeing the background to the story.

That P L Travers was a bit nuts. Did you know she adopted a twin and didn't tell him he had a brother. Supposedly he bumped into his twin one day in a pub and the story came out.

Doesn’t surprise me. My Mrs is a Disney freak and she relays this shit to me quite a bit.
Can’t say I mind though [emoji4]

Actually you've got me to thinking. I'm planning the states this year and it might actually be worth taking a pod system. Gonna have a lot of flights and I'm kinda worried about some dick at security taking a disliking to my kit.

Actually you've got me to thinking. I'm planning the states this year and it might actually be worth taking a pod system. Gonna have a lot of flights and I'm kinda worried about some dick at security taking a disliking to my kit.

Where you going?

Where you going?

Haven't decided exactly yet but thinking San Francisco, flying to hawaii then flying back across to LA. Some of those places are a little bit stricter with vape gear. You can't vape on beaches or in public parks in hawaii so your idea of something with a bit of kick for a stealthy toot would keep me going.

Its not a pod system but the eleaf icare is pretty decent. Really handy for when your on the go and its really small and light.

Its not a pod system but the eleaf icare is pretty decent. Really handy for when your on the go and its really small and light.
I called them "I can't Care less" until I bought one...
Super stealthy. I used higher nic juice in it and few vapes carried me long time. Well recommended.

Back
Top Bottom